IGNORED

This genuinely pissed me off

Londoner

5 hours ago, Fiale said:

I always find his smartphone reports a bit amateurish - would it hurt to just spend 10 minutes writing out a small bullet point / script instead of sounding like so guy of the street who's just stumbled upon a press conference by mistake.

Thought his one after Saturday's game was actually decent and quite insightful.

19 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

Literally have no idea what that even means :blink:

47 minutes ago, RedM said:

A lame reference to the fact Korey became a Dad again a couple of days before the match maybe? Marley if anyone is interested.

There was another article after the game (I can't find it now... may well have been removed as it was more painful to read than the match report) that had a whole paragraph dedicated to Korey's "Dad strength".

And @RedM is correct. There is a myth that new dads have extra strength after the birth of a child.

6 hours ago, cider-manc said:

@RedM is correct. There is a myth that new dads have extra strength after the birth of a child.

I haven't had an ounce of strength since first was born 7 years ago...In fact I have had what little strength I did have sucked, slowly, out of my body by the tortuous process of fatherhood... got to love the little angels though...

Along the same lines (sorry for getting slightly off track here) i've noticed spelling/grammar mistakes on the official site a few times lately.

I'm in no way a spelling or grammar guru, but things like this have always just jumped out at me whilst reading and, although minor most of the time, do damage credibility. Especially when published on the official club site.

I thought Korey was MOM too, but ok with the fact that sky gave ir to Bobby.

Joe and Aden also had very good games along with Josh and Jamie.

In fact, there was no player in the entire team who deserved a score lower than 7.

Those ratings are a joke for a group of players who have just beaten opposition with some prem class players expecting to win the league easily.

4 hours ago, KingLear said:

Along the same lines (sorry for getting slightly off track here) i've noticed spelling/grammar mistakes on the official site a few times lately.

I'm in no way a spelling or grammar guru, but things like this have always just jumped out at me whilst reading and, although minor most of the time, do damage credibility. Especially when published on the official club site.

I am glad I am not the only one.

However AdamB has assured me there are no grammar errors................  Although I have noticed they do not put a double space after a full stop. :whistle:

13 hours ago, cider-manc said:

There was another article after the game (I can't find it now... may well have been removed as it was more painful to read than the match report) that had a whole paragraph dedicated to Korey's "Dad strength".

And @RedM is correct. There is a myth that new dads have extra strength after the birth of a child.

A mate of mine became a Dad and when we played badminton a couple of days later he hit the shuttlecock so hard it broke through the net and gave me a black eye so I wouldn't say it's a myth. Really hurt 

Archived