IGNORED

Champagne moment versus Boro

Fordy62

Champagne moment vs Boro  

302 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Flinty. Purely because there can`t have been one person in the ground that thought he was capable of something like that.

I thought he was going to smash it into the far top corner but disappointingly he put over a pin point cross for Pato to slot Home!!

On the basis that I slated Reidy off last season and was far from convinced that he could play a forward role, despite his goal haul in pre and early season, I'll go for our Bobby.

Quite remarkable performance. He actual defined what a small forward should do in modern day football. An absolute pest and that through ball......wowser!

Hats off to you Bobby and to LJ for having the belief and vision. Undervaluing him at £5 million based on that display. 

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Pato for me. Flint was absolutely fantastic but Pato reminded me of Jacky, it was THAT good.

Anything or anyone that conjures up a "Jacki" comparison moment.....................Is the winner of any poll you care to name.  He was by far my favourite City player of all time, though Walshie wasn't too bad !!?

10 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Flinty's "Forrest Gump" moment - run Flinty, run. Just keep going, babber! 

His 'WTF do I do moment?' Absolutely brilliant. 

Exactly what I thought, shows how graceful some footballers are when you see it done like that! I still don’t know if it was comedy or brilliance but I love him that little bit more now. 

11 hours ago, Swede said:

Pato for me. Flint was absolutely fantastic but Pato reminded me of Jacky, it was THAT good.

High praise indeed. When he put the ball through the legs of Christie(?) with a spin turn, I immediately thought of Jacki.

9 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

I've voted Flint just because of how utterly outrageous/hilarious it was. But I actually think Bailey Wrights cross for the first goal was better and equally as unlikely

Just the fact that he shat himself as he got further up the pitch, and he just kept on running, and you could tell he was thinking "what the **** do i do now??"

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just the fact that he shat himself as he got further up the pitch, and he just kept on running, and you could tell he was thinking "what the **** do i do now??"

Yeah. I'm not sure it was as much a pinpoint cross to Paterson as it was a "*#$% this! I don't want the ball anymore!" Chip into space. I didn't believe it was Flint at the time, I thought my eyes had played tricks on me!

Total football from Franz-Aden BeckenFlint

Archived