IGNORED

Champagne moment versus Boro

Fordy62

Champagne moment vs Boro  

302 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just the fact that he shat himself as he got further up the pitch, and he just kept on running, and you could tell he was thinking "what the **** do i do now??"

"Oh crap I'm quickly running out of pitch.  What normally happens here? Oh yeh normally they try and lob the ball into the middle and then...then I head it away...er...oh well here goes nothing... ... ... %^*&$&%^^)%^!!!!!"

2 hours ago, SX227 said:

Great Poll question Fordy.

Flint.

My missus watched the game with me and couldn't understand why I was jumping around and laughing at the same time.

Probably the greatest thing this season - bloody Flinty on the wing with a Beckham-esque pass for the goal.

Just brilliant

Flinty should demand it's his new gif!

If City have anything about them, they have a camera set up in the changing room right now with LJ kicking a boot at Flint's head for part one of the GIF, part two is Flint entering stage right with butterfly stitches and a shaved head

Quite frankly, if this doesn't happen then I'm done with this season

( @AdamB - MAKE IT HAPPEN!!)

1 hour ago, chipdawg said:

Yeah. I'm not sure it was as much a pinpoint cross to Paterson as it was a "*#$% this! I don't want the ball anymore!" Chip into space. I didn't believe it was Flint at the time, I thought my eyes had played tricks on me!

Total football from Franz-Aden BeckenFlint

What surprised me was that LJ said in his post match interview that they practiced this in training.

I believe he was being serious.

I wouldn't doubt this either , our coaching staff are very innovative.

I can just imagine them saying " look , the opponents won't expect our centre backs to attack so we're going to work at this " 

12 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

What surprised me was that LJ said in his post match interview that they practiced this in training.

I believe he was being serious.

I wouldn't doubt this either , our coaching staff are very innovative.

I can just imagine them saying " look , the opponents won't expect our centre backs to attack so we're going to work at this " 

Quite possibly and it's not really a 'new' tactic. Teams have done that for years. We used to do it with Ayling, albeit in a different formation. I think it's more that you wouldn't expect that centre back to attack!

Provided you have players with the positional discipline and awareness to cover, I think it's a great tactic

7 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

if anyone has the SKY commentary, or has seen it somewhere, can they post it or the link, I'd love to see it. I had a look last night on YT but nothing on there.

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Agreed I need to see it again.

This do? 

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11154188/bristol-city-2-1-middlesbrough

9 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Pato for me, just due to the fact he had half the dolman off their feet which is one hell of an achievement 

Most them were probably getting up to leave early! :)

Archived