IGNORED

Stockhausen goes national

MetzRed

28 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He must have set up as some sort of freelance agency type covering West Country stuff and syndicating to the nationals.

Good luck to him, he could have fallen on his feet if we do go up.

Paywall means no reading the whole article but maybe we  might get some decent coverage. I'm sure most of his errors were down to the pressure to churn out content.  If he's freelance and master of his own time then maybe  we will get some articles written by a guy who knows us.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Paywall means no reading the whole article but maybe we  might get some decent coverage. I'm sure most of his errors were down to the pressure to churn out content.  If he's freelance and master of his own time then maybe  we will get some articles written by a guy who knows us.

I think he was restrained by the EP and the lousy relationship we had with them. He clearly knew a lot more about what was going on at the club than he was allowed to say.

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

He must have set up as some sort of freelance agency type covering West Country stuff and syndicating to the nationals.

Good luck to him, he could have fallen on his feet if we do go up.

He’s always syndicated to the Nationals.

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Was he not directly employed by the EP then? I always thought he was.

No idea of his contract with EP, but a lot of sports journos syndicate to the Nationals.  Imagine having to employ 46 journos to watch games for half a dozen lines in a small space on the page?  That’s where the likes of Stockhausen come in, I believe.

Bit like like having a day job and then working in a bar a few hours a week to make a few extra quid.

Archived