IGNORED

Barnsley fans

sglosbcfc

22 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I was talking to a Barnsley fan walking into the ground when we played them first game of the season, he took great delight in telling me that we paid them £3m in compensation to bring LJ here. At the moment it’s looking a fantastic investment! (If true of course)

£300,000 maybe £3,000,000 no chance !!

57 minutes ago, pillred said:

not sure, just remember thinking I had never seen a player run as fast and the cheer when it went in I'm sure some people expected him to somehow put it wide, perhaps somebody can tell us who it was against.

Any chance anyone knows where I can see the goal again? Used to watch the highlights from that game semi-regularly (what an exciting life i lead) but seems to have been taken down!

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

£300,000 maybe £3,000,000 no chance !!

Aye, if we buy out his contract we pay the contract length that they would have paid Lee, plus a sweetener. 

Lee had 2 years to run so £300k is about right, SL might have bunged them and extra 20% as a goodwill gesture

9 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Sort of missed them, they used to be on this forum almost daily telling us how wrong we got it appointing Lee Johnson. Funny how we're suddenly not hearing much from them.

A few Preston fans in all . Keeps me head down and only posts ma crap on here 

Archived