IGNORED

S82 Drum

BCFC J

I'm in S19 and I can't say I've even noticed a drum. Personally I love them if they're used right! Fleetwood used the drum really well at ours in the cup last season and kept songs going for really long periods, a dam good effort considering how few of them there were. 

If part of the aim of S82 is to produce something resembling what they do at so many clubs on the continent then IMO a drum is crucial. At the ladies champions league final in May around 200 PSG fans made an incredible amount of noise and the 2 drummers were simply superb. 

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I miss the old megaphone bloke in the EE. Always used to get funny looks from the away fans when he used to burst out that siren! 

Threshing machine man. Characterful, I'll give it that.

The guy on the drum today is good, he don't over do it, and used it at the right time, he has good timing using the drum between the words of the song to keep thing in time and a good pace, don't think anyone wants to go back to having songs so fast no one can sing them proper as happened in the old eastend

1 hour ago, streety_bcfc said:

Spot on the with drum again today. Was good to slow down the tempo of the Maggy song then speed up! Also the megaphone is a great touch very continental. 

I didn't see/hear a megaphone? What was it used for? Was it anything like that old bloke who used to stand at the back of the East End and scream Threshing Machine into it :laughcont:

13 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I didn't see/hear a megaphone? What was it used for? Was it anything like that old bloke who used to stand at the back of the East End and scream Threshing Machine into it :laughcont:

Surprisingly they used the megaphone to butter sandwiches. Seemed a bit awkward but the chap got used to it in the end. :P

2 hours ago, Giffordstag said:

What's the lyrics to Mag's new song? Couldn't make it out from Lansdown

From Simon & Garfunkel’s Heres To You Mrs Robinson. 

Rehashed from a couple of years back when sung for Callum Robinson - but he was so shit it didn’t catch on. 

40 minutes ago, Harry said:

From Simon & Garfunkel’s Heres To You Mrs Robinson. 

Rehashed from a couple of years back when sung for Callum Robinson - but he was so shit it didn’t catch on. 

I can't make that scan Slim.

It was just noise from the middle of the Dolman 

It did. Sadly. Sound like 'you're just a shit....'

Have we got a song for Nathan Baker?

I was thinking could this work (Please hear me out):

Pat-a-cake Pat-a-cake Baker Man

Get me a goal as fast as you can

Head it and kick it and mark it with B.......................................

Put it in the net for City and me!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Errr... I'll get my coat.....

Archived