IGNORED

Playoff dates

Loco Rojo

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Worth noting as well is that because it’s an international tournament year the playoff final is on the Saturday (26th) as opposed to the Monday which it was last year. 

Good. It leaves the rest of the bank holiday weekend for celebrating..! 

2 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Thanks guys. Just saw that too. I cant find the Semi final dates anywhere yet. I'm hoping that...(and its a big if)...we made the play-offs, the home semi isn't on the 12th May as i'm away.

It definitely is that weekend, I’m praying if we are in the play offs we’re away for the first leg as I’m on a hen do that weekend, and can’t miss it cos I’m one of the bridesmaids :facepalm:

Just now, Dollymarie said:

It definitely is that weekend, I’m praying if we are in the play offs we’re away for the first leg as I’m on a hen do that weekend, and can’t miss it cos I’m one of the bridesmaids :facepalm:

Oh god , that's a really bad predicament to be in.  Good point though, fingers crossed the first leg is away.

2 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Isn't the first leg usually on a tuesday night, with the second leg on a weekend? Or is it vice versa?

I cant find anything anywhere that gives the dates for the semi's. The first leg of the semis this year though was on the 13th May (Saturday).

Archived