IGNORED

Manchester game ticket swap

Devereux

A real long shot I know....but if anyone has 3 tickets in the Lansdown upper tier and would like to swap them for 3 tickets in the Atyeo, please PM me. I’ve got half my family in one and half in the other right now. 

Better than no tickets I suppose! 

p.s. will obviously pay the price difference and chuck in a round of beers. 

1 hour ago, Devereux said:

A real long shot I know....but if anyone has 3 tickets in the Lansdown upper tier and would like to swap them for 3 tickets in the Atyeo, please PM me. I’ve got half my family in one and half in the other right now. 

Better than no tickets I suppose! 

p.s. will obviously pay the price difference and chuck in a round of beers. 

So wouldn’t you be better off offering to swap your 3 in the Lansdown for 3 more in the Atyeo..?

They are all adults yes, we are fine with a couple of hours apart, its just always nicer to be sat together and (hopefully) celebrate goals together though, at least i think so. I am sure we will survive the separation! 

There are more of us in the Lansdown so harder to do the swap the other way. 

3 minutes ago, Devereux said:

They are all adults yes, we are fine with a couple of hours apart, its just always nicer to be sat together and (hopefully) celebrate goals together though, at least i think so. I am sure we will survive the separation! 

There are more of us in the Lansdown so harder to do the swap the other way. 

How many for the Atyeo do you need? I'm sure you could easily swap them in small batches. 

Archived