IGNORED

Crowd noise

wendyredredrobin

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Watching the highlights of the previous games before the boro match, I noticed how good the crowd sounded over the PA system.  Could we not amplify the crowd a bit over the PA for future games?

Note that the PA system is useless for anything else.

Urgh that’s like cars where you can change the engine note and it plays through the stereo, just wrong.

imo

10 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

That's a thing? Sounds worse than those cars with blue lights underneath.

Sadly I think it was BMW that started it when they dropped down the number of cylinders and added the turbos.  This was £50k cars not a Halfords accessory.

That annoys me even more than new cars having a fake 2nd exhaust to make it look sportier (Honda Civic) and fake air cooling vents (Range Rover). I have a horrendously cheap new car but at least it looks like a horrendously cheap new car, it’s honest about its shitness! 

11 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Watching the highlights of the previous games before the boro match, I noticed how good the crowd sounded over the PA system.  Could we not amplify the crowd a bit over the PA for future games?

Note that the PA system is useless for anything else.

Sorry, it’s a no from me.  Amplified crowd affects up there with goal celebration music

Archived