IGNORED

seems a bit harsh!

the frampton balti

Think they could do it for season ticket holders once a season for free - as a compromise -  if there's  a second /  third occasion etc fair enough

Not a great service for Season Ticket Holders is it really

@AdamB

@Mkelly

Is this possibly something that could be reviewed , to consider  one emergency print a season without charge ?

10 minutes ago, Greedo said:

seems fair enough to me to be honest. everyone would be at it otherwise not worrying about bringing/forgetting their tickets etc 

why would you do it on purpose ? it is hassel enough having to go to the ticket office , queue and then go back to your usual entrance . If i lived local  i would have gone back to pick it ...... Sorry but you wouldnt do it on purpose .

I just dont see why the club benefits from your inconvenience.

I dont want an argument i just want people to agree with me!!!!

And another thing ...I want six tickets for boxing day but im not allowed to move my season ticket without paying a charge . This seems harsh particularly as these are people i introduce to the club.

Be thankful it only cost you that. I once forgot my season ticket, and was told that I had to buy another in the Atyeo at full price, keep the match ticket, bring that back with my season ticket and then get the additional match ticket price refunded.

I never forgot it again after that....

This was going back about 10 years ago though, so obviously the policy has changed now.

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Be thankful it only cost you that. I once forgot my season ticket, and was told that I had to buy another in the Atyeo at full price, keep the match ticket, bring that back with my seasom ticket and then get the additional match ticket price refunded.

This was going back about 10 years ago though, so obviously the policy has changed now.

seems a bit harsh that.....B@@@@@ds!

well at least you get money back.

maybe i will get mine back?

13 minutes ago, Taz said:

Be thankful it only cost you that. I once forgot my season ticket, and was told that I had to buy another in the Atyeo at full price, keep the match ticket, bring that back with my season ticket and then get the additional match ticket price refunded.

That’s how it worked the last time I forgot my season ticket. 

A £5 re print charge is pretty standard I’d have thought. 

It’s not that is costs them (or any business) £5 to do it, it’s that they don’t want a queue of people turning up without their tickets. 

If you forget your bus, train, theatre, flight tickets you either have to re purchase or pay re print charges. 

12 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Yes and charge for replacement season cards. My Son generally does either both each season.  

It seems to be new? Last season I lost mine (or rather the Post Office lost it in the post) and it was replaced for free.

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

It seems to be new? Last season I lost mine (or rather the Post Office lost it in the post) and it was replaced for free.

The post office lost it.

My Son lost his season card in the ground last season and the subsequent phone call was "Sorry we did not find it and a replacement will be £.." 

11 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I lost mine the first season, season cards came into use (2007?) it cost me a tenner to replace then 

Interestingly, this wasn't something that happened last season. Twice an exiled friend of mine forgot his ST and realised en route, and got a replacement printed for free after phoning up and giving his name, postcode etc. Maybe it was happening too regularly so the club slapped a fee on. Fair enough tbh.

Archived