IGNORED

South Stand Nachos

Bristol Rob

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

These thread titles....first I thought ‘Seat Psychos’ was a new car now I thought this one was announcing the name of our new Ultras Firm...

Marching in to battle with a sombrero on, then knocking off halfway through for a siesta

2 hours ago, lost black rat said:

they also have a trailer outside the landsdown stand didn't try the nachos but the potato wedges were with cheese , salsa and sour cream were good value at £4 hot tasty good size portion 

So we've got Tortilla Chips and Potato Wedges #DMS but no chips! The scandal! 

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Hold up! There were nachos?!?! Why did nobody tell me dammit! 

To be honest, I'm a bit disturbed by this thread. Any forward thinking club would have arranged a Nacho tasting session for all supporters to come down and try out various brands, cheese, salsa, guacamole etc. I know a club who recently did that with pasties and it shows the gap may not be as big as we think.

And on that same subject, why hasn't the supporters club got together and knocked up some wooden shacks in the fanzone to keep the rain off our disabled supporters and why aren't the club handing out waterproof clothing to prevent fans from getting wet walking from the Winterstoke Road entrance to the South Stand? 

Are we really championship ready ?? ;)

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Cheeky shit! I’ve lost weight recently if you must know! :bruce_h4h:

Easy tiger. Well you've obviously given up on the pizzas and chicken burgers from the stalls outside the ground then. I used to enjoy reading your reports on how "gert lush " they were.:clapping:

Archived