IGNORED

Today’s good deed.

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Good deed done today. This morning i popped into Waitrose and I was behind an old lady in the queue.
Her bill came to £54.27 but when she counted out all her change she only had just under £50.
I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive and i thought...well it's xmas after all.
She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time we had all her shopping back on the shelves .

4 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Good deed done today. This morning i popped into Waitrose and I was behind an old lady in the queue.
Her bill came to £54.27 but when she counted out all her change she only had just under £50.
I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive and i thought...well it's xmas after all.
She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time we had all her shopping back on the shelves .

You're a good man. Christmas spirit and all that.

21 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

:clap:

On 05/12/2017 at 12:40, Maesknoll Red said:

I thought Aww he’s more generous than I, I would have stumped up a couple of quid not not almost a fiver. Then  I scolded myself for being a miserly cow, then I thought Waitrose, I can’t afford to shop in there!

Well done, you had me going then!

Archived