IGNORED

Our club shop is poor (Merged)

BCFC@Frome

3 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Shop could have been much bigger with a wider variety. No baby merchandise at all which is rubbish especially for my little one. 

Trouble is this gets brought up every year and yet nothing gets done about it. Embarrassing.

On 04/12/2017 at 12:02, ChippenhamRed said:

Not having a fully stocked shop in advance of Christmas, with a game against Man Utd coming up, is absolute madness.  Really, really poor.  Imagine not being able to buy a United or Chelsea shirt at this time of year.

I am not sure our club shop should be stocking United or Chelsea shirts to be honest.

Have you tried Sports Direct?

Took my daughter I the store last home game, most disappointing, trying to get around the crowded store was a joke, then the small space it is was split between Rugby, the flyers and us, on top of that only one toilet for the store and the coffee shop, lucky could hold out till we got in the ground

Surprised to say didn't buy anything in the store just too rammed

10 minutes ago, Coelho said:

I ordered the away shirt in the black friday sale - got sent the home rugby shirt in the post. couldn't make it up. 

Well, you could do. Your story is hardly the script for that film Memento.

But as it happens, I believe you. So, if you are making it up, you're a very convincing storyteller.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

But as it happens, I believe you. So, if you are making it up, you're a very convincing storyteller.

Who knows Rob.... could be doing a Henbury Gas and making it all up :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Monkeh said:

no it's not I've never had an issue but then I tend to get all the stuff I want at the start of the season, when stock is high,

it's no different then any other shop running out of stock

It is normal that businesses selling goods and services plan how to supply them particularly when demand will be high i.e  Christmas. Entire market strategies will be focused on ensuring suppliers (the manufacturers) can service these guaranteed spikes in demand.

18 minutes ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

They still suck on women's wear. I've been looking for a t-shirt for my wife the last 4 times I went over but they just have crap. :closedeyes:

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

If you are referring to an old, unkempt man with a scraggly beard, I think you may find that is @Rudolf Hucker.

I used to just chew gum.

If the club ever got these things right it would be a bad day. We are Bristol City we have never got these types of issues sorted quickly Think decades not next season

We couldn't cope with unexpected competence! We are  Bristol City after all !

How long did it take them to mend the hole in the roof in the Old Stand?  I had grown from a boy to a man whilst that saga continued.

As an older supporter I have no expectations the shop will improve in my lifetime. We are Bristol City where nothing is quite ship shape and Bristol fashion, and in truth I rather like it; it is somehow reassuring that not everything at the club is blandly corporate !

On Friday, December 08, 2017 at 16:21, Bristol Rob said:

Imagine if you were giving that away as a present and you didn't bother to check and you were giving it to someone who supports Bath Rugby...

On 12/8/2017 at 12:52, Super said:

It's a complete shambles every year.

yes since the shop has been run under Bristol sport at the new site, under south stand, it appears unable to keep stock or have any ideas to what is going on. Where I accept this could be partially due to our unexpected success surely if you run a successful media outlet you must be ready for things like this to happen. so sack the idiots running the shop and get some proper peps on the job

On 13/12/2017 at 13:48, phantom said:

Even Rovers have a better Xmas range than us!!

Come on Bristol Sport....

image.png 

Our logo/mascot is a bloody Robin, there is a link there to Christmas , and yet no bloody jumpers !! I tried to get a generic one (like above) which we did last year and yet..... you guessed , out of stock ! Shockingly bad. 
@Dollymarie any word of new stock any time soon? 

Archived