IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Malta

BigTone

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I will be in Malta for Chrimbo arriving afternoon of the game. Long shot I know but anyone know any pub's around Bugibba that shows the football? 

Plenty of pubs around the main square will have it on Big Tone,  I was out there for City v Villa earlier this season, Fat Harry's is a big pub 10/20 yards off of the square, they'll have it on, but you'll have plenty of choice! Enjoy!

27 minutes ago, KnowleUtd City said:

Plenty of pubs around the main square will have it on Big Tone,  I was out there for City v Villa earlier this season, Fat Harry's is a big pub 10/20 yards off of the square, they'll have it on, but you'll have plenty of choice! Enjoy!

Good stuff. Ta muchly 

9 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

A beautiful country. Love their football too - sure there will be a few choices Tone.

Enjoy

Looking forward to it. Will be there for the bones of 3 weeks and can't wait. Last visited a mere 45 years ago ! Have heard there is a huge Man Ure following on the island so am sure I will find the game on somewhere. Will troll the bloody place to find it on TV if needs be.

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Looking forward to it. Will be there for the bones of 3 weeks and can't wait. Last visited a mere 45 years ago ! Have heard there is a huge Man Ure following on the island so am sure I will find the game on somewhere. Will troll the bloody place to find it on TV if needs be.

Lot's of dirty money floating around the Island. Seems to have a tolerance towards turning a blind eye to criminal activity, actually endorses it...go careful  :cool:

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Lot's of dirty money floating around the Island. Seems to have a tolerance towards turning a blind eye to criminal activity, actually endorses it...go careful  :cool:

Not a problem as mine is always well laundered 

went there for the england game back in september . had a great time there , most people spoke english, great weather,and lots of history . went to the pub were oliver reed died it was called reeds bar but had to chang its name to the pub arter the family complained 

9 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

went there for the england game back in september . had a great time there , most people spoke english, great weather,and lots of history . went to the pub were oliver reed died it was called reeds bar but had to chang its name to the pub arter the family complained 

Am looking forward to visiting places like the War Rooms. This trip is a bit of a pressie for the Wife who has been amazing while I have travelled twice to Oz on my own in the past year to visit my 93 year old folks who are unwell. Apart from that my constant travelling for work. She has been a colossus. Pity about the sanctimonious kids who don't give a shit if it does'nt benefit them. Sorry I'm off on a rant. She is unaware that I have booked a cruise for Chrimbo 2018. She deserves it.

6 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Am looking forward to visiting places like the War Rooms. This trip is a bit of a pressie for the Wife who has been amazing while I have travelled twice to Oz on my own in the past year to visit my 93 year old folks who are unwell. Apart from that my constant travelling for work. She has been a colossus. Pity about the sanctimonious kids who don't give a shit if it does'nt benefit them. Sorry I'm off on a rant. She is unaware that I have booked a cruise for Chrimbo 2018. She deserves it.

Try and get over to Gozo too if you can, it`s like going fifty years back in time and has better scenery than the main island IMO.

18 hours ago, BigTone said:

This trip is a bit of a pressie for the Wife who has been amazing while I have travelled twice to Oz on my own in the past year to visit my 93 year old folks who are unwell. .....She is unaware that I have booked a cruise for Chrimbo 2018. She deserves it.

Never mind if your wife is unaware Tone, is Dolly aware you're married?

25 minutes ago, jackofromrugby said:

Mrs Jacko and I visited Malta and Gozo with a view to retiring there.  Beautiful places, but a tad religious.  If we'd have plumped for there I suspect that I'd have got myself excommunicated within the hour!  So, Spain it is then!  Have a good'un out there 'Mr Big'.

Gozo is where I visit when I go over. Have a couple of friends there. Agree on the religious side, but it's not that bad. I spent a month over there last year, ended up just ignoring it all

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Gozo is where I visit when I go over. Have a couple of friends there. Agree on the religious side, but it's not that bad. I spent a month over there last year, ended up just ignoring it all

Ignoring what ?

On 12/5/2017 at 15:34, BigTone said:

I will be in Malta for Chrimbo arriving afternoon of the game. Long shot I know but anyone know any pub's around Bugibba that shows the football? 

Malta is chock to the gills with ManUre fans, Tone.

Anywhere that has a screen will be showing the game, and the Maltesers will all be out in their finest replica kits.

To be fair, they do actually live nearer to Manchester than most ManYoo supporters.

Archived