IGNORED

Manchester seat swap

redthru

I have managed to buy a ticket For the Man United match in the Atyeo stand near to the Man Utd fans but looking to swap for a seat in the Lansdown or South stands to be near family.

The ticket I have is in block is N35 and row 13 and if you are interested in a swap and would like to be very close to the Man Utd fans then let me know?

Redthru

Ahem, right if you can’t beat them join them.

I have to trade my other half who currently has a bad dose of Man ‘flu which is driving me mad. It is of course not much more than a sniffle ( well it is when us girlies get it) 

No he isn’t too ill to attend the game as he’s not going anyway!

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

I have to trade my other half who currently has a bad dose of Man ‘flu which is driving me mad. It is of course not much more than a sniffle ( well it is when us girlies get it) 

Heartless.

Man Flu is dreadful. The worst. I can't believe the lack of sympathy.

15 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm just gonna leave this here....

https://www.livescience.com/61164-man-flu-real.html

28 minutes ago, RedM said:

Careful RedM. My Mrs was giving me the 'man flu / we have to keep going / men are wimps' abuse a few months ago and it turned out I had pneumonia and Sepsis and spent 9 days in the RUH. She doesn't do the 'man flu' stuff anymore.

I hope Mr RedM is better soon.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Man flu is debilitating! :surrender:

Archived