IGNORED

Can't wait ............

BigTone

The contractor who is building the development I am running in London consists mostly of Millwall fans. Today I received an invitation to watch Millwall vs City on 7th April in one of their corporate hospitality boxes.  Am looking forward to being beaten up in a polite and respectable manner with a few beers thrown in (literally).  Now where is my Purple & Lime kit so I can blend in ?

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Yes..........don't go, it's a trick, they're not called Bushwhackers for nuffink !

I approve their monthly payments so I expect them to behave (in a fashion). Mind you, their idea of hospitality box is probably a cardboard one with Fish & Chips and a pint thrown in !!

Careful @BigTone ... its Millwall , beware cockney rhyming slang and plays on words...

"Hospitality box' ... could easily be word amalgamation equalling  .. 'Hostility'  & 'Hospital' box.

'Hostility' box ... a small, damp basement room where 'kickings' are dished out?  

and  'Hospital' box is likely cockney code for Ambulance. 

(dont forget what those Londoner savages do to eel's ffs, they're capable of anything!)

:) 

21 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Careful @BigTone ... its Millwall , beware cockney rhyming slang and plays on words...

"Hospitality box' ... could easily be word amalgamation equalling  .. 'Hostility'  & 'Hospital' box.

'Hostility' box ... a small, damp basement room where 'kickings' are dished out?  

(dont forget what those Londoner savages do to eel's ffs, they're capable of anything!)

Thanks for helping me feel safe 

41 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Apples and BaNAWnas, halal meat or a phone card....all a PAND. Cheers DAHLing!

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

I suppose a good analogy would be .... 

Its akin to going into a Lions Den .....  would you fancy your chances if you dare to Tone?  hmm? 

(btw if the worst happens, I'll look after your seagull for you  theres plenty of room for him to share the window sill with mine.. oh and its getting harder getting around nowadays, fed uo with standing on Bristol's cold bus stops so I'd gladly help you out by looking after your car for you too as you probably wont be needing it anymore ... :fingerscrossed: ... dont be afraid to ask mate, it'll be a pleasure to help. Anyway, lets hope for the best eh? ... (Come On You LIONS!! hope you're hungry!! :devil:)

11 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

I suppose a good analogy would be .... 

Its akin to going into a Lions Den .....  would you fancy your chances if you dare to Tone?  hmm? 

(btw if the worst happens, I'll look after your seagull for you  theres plenty of room for him to share the window sill with mine.. oh and its getting harder getting around nowadays, fed uo with standing on Bristol's cold bus stops so I'd gladly help you out by looking after your car for you too as you probably wont be needing it anymore ... :fingerscrossed: ... dont be afraid to ask mate, it'll be a pleasure to help. Anyway, lets hope for the best eh? ... (Come On You LIONS!! hope you're hungry!! :devil:)

Your kindness without doubt exceeds your good looks 

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Don't forget to check out the nearest A & E before you go. You will have a 4 hour wait though.

Check in and register on the way to the match; pop off to said match and return when it is finished to be welcomed with open arms - saves clogging up space in reception.  

14 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Just walk in offering round jellied eels whilst singing knees up mother brown and you'll be fine.

Doubt it Chief.....Knees Up Mother Brown is a West Ham favourite ditty, they even have a fans website called that...

And the best rendition ever has to be Brentford singing at Fulham when they went up and Fulham were relegated: “Bees up Fulham down...”

40 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Doubt it Chief.....Knees Up Mother Brown is a West Ham favourite ditty, they even have a fans website called that...

And the best rendition ever has to be Brentford singing at Fulham when they went up and Fulham were relegated: “Bees up Fulham down...”

Very unfortunatley, the young man in the foreground appears not only less than impressed with the chant, but also to have some form of facial tick.

On 06/12/2017 at 19:52, BigTone said:

The contractor who is building the development I am running in London consists mostly of Millwall fans. Today I received an invitation to watch Millwall vs City on 7th April in one of their corporate hospitality boxes.  Am looking forward to being beaten up in a polite and respectable manner with a few beers thrown in (literally).  Now where is my Purple & Lime kit so I can blend in ?

Enjoy.  I had the same many years ago circa 1997 at the New Den.  Lovely meal and proper nice people all.  The printers I used sponsored the ball and game. The president of their supporters club was a mate of mine at the printers. Got a pic of me in the centre circle with the ref, sponsors and the captains somewhere. Millwall is a proper club, you have no worries there if you are connected

Archived