IGNORED

United's View On City's View On United

Unan

12 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

So this thread will end up as "City's view on United's view on City's view on United."

If they respond it will be “Utd’s view on City’s view on Utd’s view on City’s view on Utd”. Sounds like a NTTDS thread. That aside, there were some reasonable comments

Just now, pongo88 said:

If they respond it will be “Utd’s view on City’s view on Utd’s view on City’s view on Utd”. Sounds like a NTTDS thread. That aside, there were some reasonable comments

Let's hope Man Utd don't make a thread with their views, total carnage..

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

After reading that, my view is their view is a very balanced view of our view.

My view is that your view of their view is very balanced, that view being that their view of our view is a very balanced view.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

My view is that your view of their view is very balanced, that view being that their view of our view is a very balanced view.

We need some fishy puns to break into this thread! :) 

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

We need some fishy puns to break into this thread! :) 

57 minutes ago, palmerred said:

As Michael Jackson once said, You are not alone !!

52 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

He also said ' Beat it ' , the big perv .

:disapointed2se:

Although in fairness he may have been singing about an egg .

Hadn't read the whole thread before posting.

Another thread is taking about the number we will take tomorrow. Even though it's on Sky all I can say is that you've got to be there to see a thriller.

1 minute ago, BA14 RED said:

Prefer them to Wednesday, should be a good game.

Me too, always had a weird interest in them. Few years ago I watched them sporadically, impressed by Che Adams who's not at Birmingham, and young Louis Reed. Wednesday fans seem to have their heads so far up their own asses it's touching a lung. Saying that, the ones of this forum are alright.

The first half a dozen comments must have been lifted out of the "So who's going on Friday?" thread.

It's funny how fans appear to have this competition of who takes the most fans to away games like there's some prize for it or extra league points to be had. I'd rather we'd won 3-0 at Millwall last week and only 100 went to see it.

This comment is right. People on this forum, like the gas lot, don't half go on about attendances. 

Archived