IGNORED

Third Voice

Shtanley

Me and Joe are looking to find city fans that want to be on the podcast in future episodes. We've had @petehinton and @Forever Red 94 and they were both wicked. 

We record in Bristol and it's preferred if you would have watched/been at the most recent game if we're recording with you. 

Basically if you're interested in being on it then give me a message and I'll send the future dates etc. I know theres a lot of passionate city fans on here and it's a chance to get yourself heard and your points across.

All the best

Stan

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

@Never to the dark side regularly features on the radio Bristol after match phone in when we play away.

I thought last week’s guest was fantastic, never mind on the podcast again I’d have wanted that positivity in the dressing room! OSIB is going from strength to strength & while I don’t have experience in the area, it’s great to hear how they’re taking feedback on from the forum and improving all the time

I have also heard a few of the post game shows over the last couple of years on RB. It strikes me that there’s less about City when we’re away than the other lot when they’re away - NTTDS’ call after Hull was a particular highlight though!

A good time to big up how good iPlayer radio is - saves trawling the local airwaves and you get LJs interview coming out of away games. It’s well worth trying out

I quite fancy a go at being on, perhaps in the New Year. I have only just had a chance to catch up on the OSIB in the last couple of days, have heard the 1st episode and part of the 2nd and it's very good.

It's one of those podcasts that will constantly bite you on the arse though, hearing the guys saying they don't rate COD due to his end product, before his purple patch for example and wondering if Flint should be considered 1st choice after the Leeds game. People could definitely regret putting some comments on record. :)

Archived