IGNORED

Park Street Tomorrow Night

BCFC J

For those of us that can't make the game tomorrow and are going to town, where abouts are you going to watch it?

It's a shame the sports bar isn't open, and I don't know whether to chance going to Park Street and it being empty rather than going somewhere like The Masonic or The BS3. 

Where are some of you heading?

15 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

There's barely anywhere on park street, the greenhouse is awful for watching live sport.

All stars would be your best option on park street.. but if your gunna watch it in town then the waterfront would be your best shout BSB.

Yeah All Stars was what I was thinking mate, BSB won't be full of City fans will it? I go in there often on a Friday and it's usually just people my age pre-drinking or whatever.

3 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Yeah All Stars was what I was thinking mate, BSB won't be full of City fans will it? I go in there often on a Friday and it's usually just people my age pre-drinking or whatever.

Yeah fair shout mate. Will be a few City in BSB I'd imagine but the majority will be over Bedminster way. 

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

Walkabout showing it without commentary.  Molloys are showing it, the brew house on king st said they might depending on xmas parties.

Local team but nowhere local showing it properly.

To be fair, a Friday night football match in a city centre pub just before Christmas is hardly likely to be a money spinner, especially when compared to Christmas parties and, regrettably, the risk of violence.

I am sure there will be plenty of non city centre pubs in South Bristol with adequate viewing facilities.  

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

There are a group of 5 of us going to the Drawbridge. (Horn & trumpet) next to the hippodrome to watch it. 

More the merrier to meet up in there for a bit of atmosphere! 

May well let you know mate.

Anyone know if the BS3 are showing it?

4 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

May well let you know mate.

Anyone know if the BS3 are showing it?

They are bound to be. We are all just needing to be in town after the game anyway, so heading there for it, rather than moving after we’ve had a few ciders..! 

18 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

There are a group of 5 of us going to the Drawbridge. (Horn & trumpet) next to the hippodrome to watch it. 

More the merrier to meet up in there for a bit of atmosphere! 

Wasn’t the poor lad who passed away on the Cumberland Basin part of the bar team at the Drawbridge? If so, have a poignant pint in his honour....

And rugby fans coming and going at half time and entry from the bar to the concourses? It was never going to happen and there would be no profit in it for the club if it did what with the extra ticket checking and whatnot.

Look at it another way. We`re at home one Saturday and the club decide to show Bath v Bristol in the Sports Bar. Would we be happy about that?

Archived