IGNORED

Mcindoe cleared of all wrong doing

pride of the west

2 hours ago, palmerred said:

No not at all.

That's like saying;

I rented a gun and shot you, I disposed of the gun, and managed to sort out alibis which distant me from the murder scene. The police despite knowing I murdered you, can't prove it, and witnesses refuse to give evidence which proves I done it, and therefore the CPS don't have enough to charge me for the offence.

In your mindset, I'm an innocent man !

He is innocent though, because he has not yet been proven guilty... as yes, you would be in that scenario. 

12 hours ago, palmerred said:

No not at all.

That's like saying;

I rented a gun and shot you, I disposed of the gun, and managed to sort out alibis which distant me from the murder scene. The police despite knowing I murdered you, can't prove it, and witnesses refuse to give evidence which proves I done it, and therefore the CPS don't have enough to charge me for the offence.

In your mindset, I'm an innocent man !

Rather a violent example but yeah, I agree.

Bit like Ben Stokes. We've all seen the video but if the CPS decide it's not worth the time and effort to prosecute , that doesn't change what happened.
Not charged and innocent are different things. 

10 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Rather a violent example but yeah, I agree.

Bit like Ben Stokes. We've all seen the video but if the CPS decide it's not worth the time and effort to prosecute , that doesn't change what happened.
Not charged and innocent are different things. 

They really aren't. In this country, thank god, you are innocent until you are proven guilty. Morally I can see where you are coming from but semantics this is not - right now he is absolutely an innocent man.

11 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

No. The CPS have decided that, for whatever reason, they do not consider they stand a 'better than average' chance of a successful prosecution.

He is innocent in as much as he has not been tried (in a Criminal Court) and found guilty, but I suspect he may be somewhat wary of getting too close to some of his former acquaintances.

There may yet be Civil Proceedings.

Until then, he is innocent.

Archived