IGNORED

The Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don’t think they’ve been that good, we’ve just been a bit too respectful and invited too much pressure. I think we’ll get more chances as they chase the game in the second half. 

Agree, their recent form isn’t great the pressure is building on them. Could play into our hands 

smash and grab from us !

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don’t think they’ve been that good, we’ve just been a bit too respectful and invited too much pressure. I think we’ll get more chances as they chase the game in the second half. 

I've been very impressed with them tbh

Very busy and bright , quick thinking - whether they can keep,playing at that pace ....

hopefully not

• Like 3

We are looking lively but we need more of the sort of play that got us our goal .

Their defence are giants compared to our attackers and are heading everything away .

We may have chance more getting in behind them as they press .

The Blades attack look sharp ( no pun intended)  but we are defending well .

Don't forget they are fourth and at home .

Keep it up lads.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I've been very impressed with them tbh

Very busy and bright , quick thinking - whether they can keep,playing at that pace ....

hopefully not

I think (could be wrong) Bristol86 more meant people saying we should be 3-0 down.

Sheffield United have been very good, and I'm guessing people saying they should have 3 is because they've had 3 shots hit the goal frame.

But I wouldn't say we should be 3 down (losing, yes) as that takes credit from Frankie for an incredible reaction save.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We are looking lively but we need more of the sort of play that got us our goal .

Their defence are giants compared to our attackers and are heading everything away .

We may have chance more getting in behind them as they press .

The Blades attack look sharp ( no pun intended)  but we are defending well .

Don't forget they are fourth and at home .

Keep it up lads.

Djuric with 30 to go I would expect. To be fair, the ones we are missing are showing on a night like tonight.

edit, or even now!

Edited by cityexile