IGNORED

The Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

47 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

There's a shock dig at Flint 

So predictable ER

talk about a personal agenda

Hi Bob. Thought we were past this. Flint has been brilliant in the past run of 15 games. Superb. Won us another game this evening with not only a brilliant finish, but a stupendously brave block earlier in the half with his head. No problems with admitting it. Are you ignoring my part of the post where I also pick out Baker? Talk about a personal agenda against me.

Many don't like you on here, I'm not one of those. I like debates. I like that you (sometimes) have intelligent discussions. So I pose you a question, originally in my post which you quoted, I hope you can answer without crying like a 13 year old child. Why was Aden Flint 10 yards behind our nearest defender? Is that a harsh critique of the situation? I ask you watch the goal back before replying. It's not unfair at all. I dug out his partner too, for what was an even bigger mistake. Sure you'll understand when you look back at it that they both made monumental errors.

• Like 2
Just now, MC RISK77 said:

What does that matter...win ugly it’s a trait of every successful team...we rode our luck we defended manfully and we took our chances

There were some truly great last ditch tackles and saves, but yea, they also had to many real chances not to say we rode our luck big time. For whatever reason, did not quite click for us tonight.

Leko? Some player...if he only had a brain.

• Like 2