IGNORED

The Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

From SU forum: the sky pundits and their insincere fickle nonsense at the end "this Bristol City side won't go away". Oh piss off! We've battered them. They've created sod all until we had a man sent off. We've outplayed them, then hit the woodwork 4 times. 

Smarmy ******* Lee Johnson Bristol City bastards with sky pundits rimming them. Not Browny and Andrews in the studio. Those insincere commentators. We were the much better side. They've not done owt to deserve to win this. Their substitutions were shite, Djuric is dire, Reid offered nothing and they can all **** off. 

:P:rofl2br:

:handbags:

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Let's face it, hitting the bar etc etc or no   we stuck in there, got it right in the latter stages and that asault on Korey alone deserved them to lose the game. Really nasty "tackle" and all because they were getting niggly about Milan winning some balls up front. Sheff U are wankahs always have been..

PS loved the manager's interview awwwwwww high boot by Josh    wot a knob

I always thought that the ball had to cross the line in between those goal post things to score a goal and we scored two and they scored one so we won or do you get extra points for hitting the bar or post?

They are obviously bitter at losing to a close rival but their managers comments post match and their fans deserve to lose if that’s the way they carry on

13 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Let's face it, hitting the bar etc etc or no   we stuck in there, got it right in the latter stages and that asault on Korey alone deserved them to lose the game. Really nasty "tackle" and all because they were getting niggly about Milan winning some balls up front. Sheff U are wankahs always have been..

PS loved the manager's interview awwwwwww high boot by Josh    wot a knob

Agreed and is in direct contrast to his remark about the Fleck 'tackle' on Korey. The first; Its too high and the second; if thats football we might as well pack up... Have some consistency u drivelling pillock.

Wilder is doing a great job up there but he sounds bigoted, twisted and smarmy half the time.

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 2

As usual no credit given to us by the opposition.

Normally I'm fine with that, but when they say that their tackle that caused the sending off was not fair, I dont think so. A 2 footed tackle is a red regardless of getting the ball or not.

HOWEVER I must say they played very well, and was just unfortunate to hit the post 4 times. Still its goals that count and we netted twice. They (Sheff Utd) just jelly they didnt win, that is all!

Well done to our lads that NETTED 2 goals.

Edited by CrazyInWeston
7 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I always thought that the ball had to cross the line in between those goal post things to score a goal and we scored two and they scored one so we won or do you get extra points for hitting the bar or post?

They are obviously bitter at losing to a close rival but their managers comments post match and their fans deserve to lose if that’s the way they carry on

They are total w+nkahs,  we have probably lost Korey for a while God know not too long hopefully) and all they can do is whinge. Real leg breaker that was tonight,

Edited by AppyDAZE
4 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Agreed and is in direct contrast to his remark about the Fleck 'tackle' on Korey. The first; Its too high and the second; if thats football we might as well pack up... Have some consistency u drivelling pillock.

Wilder is doing a great job up there but he sounds bigoted, twisted and smarmy half the time.

Yeah exactly. If trying to break an opponents leg has gone out of the modern game... why don't we all just pack it up. Wilder, you are a dinosaur.

Edited by AppyDAZE

At the end of the day there is only one response to make to the thick northern Neanderthals. Football has always been decided by the amount of goals scored not how many times you hit the woodwork.

We scored two they scored one. 

Now I hope they all go and cry into their John Smiths and find solace with their Whippet.

As for the Fred West jibe. I raise you Peter Sutcliffe.

Edited by Busterrimes
2 hours ago, awbb said:

In fairness the vast majority in there would’ve struggled to see how bad it was and I doubt they will have the benefit of replays. 

Plus most Sheff U players immediately claimed that Fleck had won the ball.

Desperate for Korey’s substition to be precautionary. 

how you got a rubbish for that is beyond me I got the same in the pub, it was so obviously a red I'm amazed there was ever any doubt.

3 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

From SU forum: the sky pundits and their insincere fickle nonsense at the end "this Bristol City side won't go away". Oh piss off! We've battered them. They've created sod all until we had a man sent off. We've outplayed them, then hit the woodwork 4 times. 

Smarmy ******* Lee Johnson Bristol City bastards with sky pundits rimming them. Not Browny and Andrews in the studio. Those insincere commentators. We were the much better side. They've not done owt to deserve to win this. Their substitutions were shite, Djuric is dire, Reid offered nothing and they can all **** off. 

Is that Thatch35bygum posting on their forum?

3 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

He missed out ' with the points'! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, South stander said:

I fu**king love football!! what a great match to watch as a city fan. You go through all the emotions and come away with 3 points, who cares about who were the best team.  We scored 2 and defended superbly, onto the next match and see how many players are fit to start the match.

It's the thing in football, that the team who scores the most goals wins. You can shoot and hit the woodwork all of the game, but if it's not in the net, then tough!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

What an absolute bellend, i mean - what sort of language is 'they've not done owt....'? If you're that good at battering, open a chippie.

Back down the mine, my friend.....keep digging.