IGNORED

Villa tickets help

BcfcDuncs

Just had my uncle who is a season plus holder trying to get two adults and two children . Doesn't say on website it is restricted to one ticket per season ticket holder . These were going Xmas presents for nephews. No chance it's going to make general sale . So is there a chance of getting bigger allocation ? 

• Admin
2 hours ago, BcfcDuncs said:

Just had my uncle who is a season plus holder trying to get two adults and two children . Doesn't say on website it is restricted to one ticket per season ticket holder . These were going Xmas presents for nephews. No chance it's going to make general sale . So is there a chance of getting bigger allocation ? 

To be fair whenever Away tickets go on sale they are sold as per qualifying level, the one for villa is below. Sadly 2100 is maximum we are being given 

Screenshot_20171208-171543.png

• Admin
2 minutes ago, BcfcDuncs said:

Can I just get there supporters ID number and do it that way .  Or do they have to buy them themselves? 

@BcfcDuncs first you need to add them as friends and family to your online account,  need thier postal code, surname and supporters Id. Once you have done that buy the tickets,  get to a screen where you have to "assign owners" initially your name will appear next to all the tickets, click on the black line underneath your name select each friend accordingly 

4 hours ago, BcfcDuncs said:

I would be shocked if it doesn't make general sale

Archived