IGNORED

To the United fans

Luxo Jr.

9 hours ago, Luxo Jr. said:

A little slice of karma. 

After complaining about every hard tackle from City, you boo an opposition player who was clearly badly injured by a terrible tackle.

Now fair enough, you may not agree with the decision, but surely after he hobbles off with the assistance of two physios and gets substituted, you could maybe stop shouting "cheat" at him. And maybe not boo him after the final whistle as he's limping badly down the tunnel.

Haven't been so happy to inflict defeat on a team in a long time. Both of our goals came after the referee let play continue following bad challenges from your players too. 

You played well, but you met a resilient team with leaders and playmakers. Unluckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Good Post, I was surprised at the lack of comments regarding some of the "challenges" from them!  Agricultural at best!  Great win!  OTIB!!!

5 hours ago, havanatopia said:

That is in rather poor taste.

It is in fact inciting to gbh. He should be thankful he is not living in somewhere like Russia where summary justice would be meaked out after the authorities have tracked him down. Some people really do not deserve a freedom of speech democracy.

It was as clear a straight red as you’ll see...Fleck was airborne with both feet pretty much right in front of the ref ...they need to shut the **** up and except what he got which was fully deserved! ....:yawn:

best of luck to Korey .

58 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I get the feeling there are a lot of immature idiots on there who are so pissed off that Sheffield Utd were sucker punched in the last minute that they`re just angry about everything at the moment.

Never had anything against SU fans in my life but they were so bitter last night it was unreal, things like this form your opinions of a club and its "supporters". Started with the Korey incident. And of course leaving the exit to the away end we had to be penned in by the police on the stairs at the last minute as their fans walking past were mouthing off and hoping to throw a few punches and run away. Pretty desperate, but very funny that by then holding us there in rows on the steps, EVERY Sheffield United fan walking down Bramall Lane had to listen to us all singing Jingle Bells. You have never seen so much piss boiled.

6 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I know you gave the link, but for those who can't/don't have access.

Only thing that would have made tonight worth it was if John Fleck snapped that little c*nts legs in half and he could never play again

Wow. I mean, how can he even think this, let alone write it.

I cant get excited tbh. Every team has its share of idiots for followers and The Blunts are no exception. After spending some time living there, I get the impression their fans are mostly alright.... much like our own fans.

If you're looking for a divide between Wednesday and United, United fans consider themselves the Working Class Club and Owls as the Middle Class Club. My own impartial eye didn't quite see it that way, but thats how they identify themselves

45 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Maybe all those years under the yoke of Colin are so deeply ingrained at Bramall Lane that we shouldn't really expect anything better from them.

Plus you can see why the other team in town call them "The Blunts"!

I lived there during Harry Bassetts years at Bramall Lane. The football wasn't exactly warming to the heart then either.

Whooooosssshhhhhh

16 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

To be fair there are many less aggressive comments from their fans too - admitting the red card was fair and quoting our admissions that they played the better football on the night. 

We highlighted their nasty confrontational ones from *****. 

they've even have a thread with the title "what a manual manipulator Fleck is"

9 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I know you gave the link, but for those who can't/don't have access.

Only thing that would have made tonight worth it was if John Fleck snapped that little c*nts legs in half and he could never play again

Wow. I mean, how can he even think this, let alone write it.

Perfect inspirational teamtalk for the last day of the season......wonder if Fleck will make the squad?!

7 hours ago, cityexile said:

Kinda.

A straight red for a professional foul is one match, for dissent two match, and for violent play three match, or at least I think so.

At least he'll have a bit of a rest over christmas watching his side and Manager continuing to self destruct.

13 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

At least he'll have a bit of a rest over christmas watching his side and Manager continuing to self destruct.

They could sit in the stands together, IF the FA showed any balls. Wilder's comments were OTT about the reffing warranting a ban, for me

13 hours ago, Olé said:

Never had anything against SU fans in my life but they were so bitter last night it was unreal, things like this form your opinions of a club and its "supporters". Started with the Korey incident. And of course leaving the exit to the away end we had to be penned in by the police on the stairs at the last minute as their fans walking past were mouthing off and hoping to throw a few punches and run away. Pretty desperate, but very funny that by then holding us there in rows on the steps, EVERY Sheffield United fan walking down Bramall Lane had to listen to us all singing Jingle Bells. You have never seen so much piss boiled.

It was incredible how pissed off they were.

One friend got spat at, and another had a cigarette thrown at him.

Its like you say things like this form your opinions of clubs and my opinion of SU has changed massively - a really scummy sly set of fans.

18 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

This is the sort of mindless nastiness that gives football fans a bad name

In my opinion their club should take action and impose a ban

This is 100% unacceptable, and why have their moderators not removed it immediately?

Because it was posted by Chris Wilder.

13 hours ago, Pezo said:

It was incredible how pissed off they were.

One friend got spat at, and another had a cigarette thrown at him.

Its like you say things like this form your opinions of clubs and my opinion of SU has changed massively - a really scummy sly set of fans.

Never liked them since they came on the pitch at Ashton we had nothing to play for and there was only a few of us they where in the dolman as well not sure of the year??

Archived