IGNORED

Michael Brown and Sky pundits (merged)

daored

Not sure what he issue is. He has been pretty much spot on. They on the face of it should have won if they had kept 11 on the pitch and Reid did have a bad game. I think he called it spot on. But I will take that win every day. Happy days

Just now, TRL said:

Not sure what he issue is. He has been pretty much spot on. They on the face of it should have won if they had kept 11 on the pitch and Reid did have a bad game. I think he called it spot on. But I will take that win every day. Happy days

It was still 1-1 when he was sent off - no telling how it would have panned out just like the first half

1 minute ago, TRL said:

Reid did have a bad game. I think he called it spot on. But I will take that win every day. Happy days

That’ll be the Reid that played 45 minutes in midfield and created the last minute goal then.

I’ll accept he wasn’t brilliant, but that remark was ridiculous . 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

It was still 1-1 when he was sent off - no telling how it would have panned out just like the first half

That was my opinion. We coukd have sneaked it but the oressues on us put wise and getting in behind us suggests to me they could have won it. Who knows maybe itches our game after hitting the woodwork 4 times.

I know I couldn't have said n all honesty  the didn't deserve it in chances. But as I say I will take it all night long. Resilience 

3 minutes ago, redsontour said:

That’ll be the Reid that played 45 minutes in midfield and created the last minute goal then.

I’ll accept he wasn’t brilliant, but that remark was ridiculous . 

You said it yourself. And he's not a supporter said it. So I don't know what the issue is with his comments

Archived