IGNORED

Korey

Eddie Notgetinya

3 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

We've exceeded all expectations to keep winning whilst losing key players. I'm seriously concerned at the thought of losing Smith. This could be one injury too many for us. Uncle Steve will have to get the cheque book in January.

I think the cheque book was coming out anyway, we have a real chance of going up now and we have to spend.

To address your point however, we have a problem if Korey is out for the rest of December.

7 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I can't handle any more injuries :sad26:

Neitheir I, and when the cause is a nasty foul (like Fleck's one), I become really angry.

Let's hope it's not too serious...but honestly I'm not optimistic about it.

I'm wondering which players will play against Man Utd in the cup, because we lose a player almost every week :grr: : maybe the U-23 team?!?

Anyway...could it  be possible to recall some of he players who are currently on loan (es: Morrell?)?  Any chance to bring someone in with an emergency loan?

6 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Neitheir I, and when the cause is a nasty foul (like Fleck's one), I become really angry.

Let's hope it's not too serious...but honestly I'm not optimistic about it.

I'm wondering which players will play against Man Utd in the cup, because we lose a player almost every week :grr: : maybe the U-23 team?!?

Anyway...could it  be possible to recall some of he players who are currently on loan (es: Morrell?)?  Any chance to bring someone in with an emergency loan?

Nope - emergency loans no longer exist with, I believe, the exception of a keeper and even then it is subject to detailed scrutiny.

25 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

how about Bakinson ?

Looks half decent, and this could be where LJ finds out if he is a real prospect

I predict if Korey is out awhile that Joe Bryan will end up there with Magnússon at LB. I guess the one shining light has been we have had injuries all over the pitch so it hasn’t decimated us to the point of losing. Just been a horrid time for injuries. If we can keep everyone in January and maybe add 1 or 2 with everyone coming back we could be a force. If we can stay in the top 6. At this point, I am happy we are almost guaranteed safety because this many injuries can derail the season

7 hours ago, AJgEEZa said:

Mate, the dude who we were discussing that with on twitter blocked me. Clearly didn’t like facts much!

Yes after he wished we died on the way home. Expect he had too many fizzy drinks last night and hadn’t watched a replay. 

Archived