IGNORED

Korey

Eddie Notgetinya

5 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Any idea what KMT stands for?

Seems to be Jamaican slang, Kiss my Teeth which is said to show strong annoyance or dislike. In other words Korey is pissed off and rightly so. To be that strong he must feel it’s a bad injury not just a little knock.

Just to co-sign how immense King Korey is and how utterly deflating his injury made the outcome. When he plays well we play well and routinely much better than Pack.

Just think what Bailey got a two game ban for. FA priorities are all wrong.

• Admin
23 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

For this alone, they deserved to lose and yet their manager comes on TV after moaning and whinging about how unlucky they were. Toerag.

BTW, anyone know when the red card get overturned and Korey gets labelled a cheat?

1501eb5e-89d9-49b6-ab95-2ed3ef57260f.jpg.b1fc714df5c778727167fc5d180a3267.jpg.1fd26f2673765611fe882ff20e8a439f.jpg

He was making out that the ref deserves a ban next week. 

39 minutes ago, RedM said:

Seems to be Jamaican slang, Kiss my Teeth which is said to show strong annoyance or dislike. In other words Korey is pissed off and rightly so. To be that strong he must feel it’s a bad injury not just a little knock.

not quite, "smell my cheese", but there you go…

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Unbelievable. Really poor stuff from their gaffer. Should hang their heads in shame cos Korey is lucky he's not looking at his career being over. Sickening tackle

Maybe he hadnt seen a replay? In live play i didnt think it was bad. Obviously seeing it again it was a shocker. His interview was pretty embarrassing.

Put yourselves in Smith's shoes, if someone had hit me with that sickening, malicious challenge I would be paying him a visit sometime soon with a couple of heavies by my side.

To me, that 'tackle' was a criminal act of recklessness.  Is there any basis for any legal action against the vile Fleck?

Hopefully, the leg brace was just a precaution and he will be back next week having had 8 days to recover.

Korey makes a huge difference to this team and we are severely diarupted when we move players around to cover his absence.

If Joe covers, then Maggers is a weakness, Marlon is just not as good and when Korey has needed to switch to RB our midfield becomes disjointed.

On the bench afterwards, he did not appear to be in any pain and seemed quite cheerful, so here's hoping.

Archived