IGNORED

Back from the game.....ratings

Davefevs

17 hours ago, South stander said:

Why did Bryan jog back for the Sheffield goal? he could have got more involved and with his pace, took over from Baker who backed off too much.  I like Bryan, but fully fit?

I thought the same about Joe, he should of busted his gut like Bailey did to get back and put a challenge in. Strange really because in the closing stages of the game he was up and down the left wing like a madman.

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

That is one of the less daunting set of fixtures we have had all season, not counting Man U of course. 

Shouldn't have said that 1BC.

You've probably put there kibosh on our run of form and results!

They look like another set of tough fixtures to me ;) 

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Surprised some are seeing it that way. Two of the top six in the next five league games, making it three in six.  Nice to get them out the way early however.

On final score earlier Clem said that we've taken 14 points from 18 against the top 7 teams - pretty impressive performance that.

Tends to confirm the view of many Sheff United fans who think we are not all that ! ;)

10 hours ago, Fiale said:

We have had a weeks rest and have another to get players back - the worrying thing is our schedule coming up  

16th Forest

20th Man Utd

23rd QPR

26th Reading

30th Wolves

1st Aston Villa

just 2 or 3 days rest for a lot of games and the games coming thick and fast on a team that have a lot of players out and others seemingly carrying niggles.

This is when squad rotation can pay off - normally it annoys me when we rest players who are playing once a week.

I'm sure LJ would be wanting to 'freshen up' the team but his options are gonna be very limited. I would be worried about players playing when not fit and getting a long term problem as a result.

Would have no problem with playing youngsters against Man Utd in the circumstances. I would imagine the players might though!

Archived