IGNORED

Referee

AppyDAZE

Seemed to have a decent game to me.  Played the advantage well for both sides on a few occasions and rightly booked one of their players afterwards.

Sending off decision looked pretty clear cut to everyone i spoke to and also the sky commentators.

Wilder is just looking for a scapegoat, but to be fair, we were lucky as they were the better team and hit the woodwork 4 times.

Thought if anything he let us get away with some physicality especially when dealing with long balls.

Whether we were commtting fouls I'm not sure, but he allowed it to let the game flow so no complaints.

2 excellent advantages for our goals. Got the red card spot on.

As for Wilder "Christmas shopping next week" comment utterly delusional and shows a lack of class....hope he gets a fine.

On the plus side, referee adjudicator or whatever it is should give that ref a massive thumbs up and no doubt they will

3 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

If there was something worth mentioning that the ref got wrong, you can be sure that Michael Brown would have brought it up in the studio.

Wilder has made himself look a bit of a plum there.

Loved the bit where Michael Brown said of the red card something like "what was he, the player doing?   

Uh, Michael  the sort of thing you did week in week out

14 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Seemed to have a decent game to me.  Played the advantage well for both sides on a few occasions and rightly booked one of their players afterwards.

Sending off decision looked pretty clear cut to everyone i spoke to and also the sky commentators.

Wilder is just looking for a scapegoat, but to be fair, we were lucky as they were the better team and hit the woodwork 4 times.

Did they hit the woodwork 4 times? Oh i mustve missed that on the sky commentary. When did they mention that.......??:grr:

9 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Definitely simulation by the defender. Barely any contact but he went down clutching his face.

No doubt the powers that be will act on it. Or possibly not.

They were trying to get Djuric sent off the minute he came on. Certainly had a plan for him. 

21 minutes ago, hodge said:

Played on for Pato's goal as well, some excellent refereeing. I thought perhaps he started buying Utd players going to ground easily when we went ahead but thats getting picky. 

Yes but he let them take quick free kicks some nowhere here where the incident happened

24 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

You mean they missed 4 times?

25 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Loved the bit where Michael Brown said of the red card something like "what was he, the player doing?   

Uh, Michael  the sort of thing you did week in week out

He was an absolutely dreadful, dirty player wasn't he? No discernible talent at all.

Wilders comments were very poor. But what would you expect from a club that has a history of disrespect, cheating and foul play. They are sore losers. Always been a horrible club and wilder is one of their own. 

Moan, blame, foul and cheat. It’s what they do. 

As others have said he got fooled by their players claiming Milan had fouled them - the commentator even mentioned it saying something like `he had three defenders hanging off him and that was the only way they were going to beat him` implying that pretending to be fouled was their only answer.

Other than that pretty good especially with the two advantage calls.

1 hour ago, Slack Bladder said:

Ref got the sending off spot on. Two footed tackle off the ground.

Talking of two footed tackles, as Bobby put that ball in for Flinty to get the winner did you see him taken out with what also looked like a two footer? I thought I heard the commentator say the Blades defender was booked but not sure.

Archived