IGNORED

Pitch Invader after flints winner !!

Spoons

On 09/12/2017 at 09:29, Redinthehead said:

*sigh* I can understand it from a child but an adult, really?

On 09/12/2017 at 09:33, GasDestroyer said:

Passion mate! Having had last few years of destitute misery being a City fan, a bit of “over exuberance” at what this result may mean at the end of the season, is understandable in my book!

That was a big result last night.

On 10/12/2017 at 10:46, swanker said:

You must be on some sort of Autistic spectrum mate. That bloke jumping on the pitch was great to see in the eyes of most normal people. 

Somehow I disagree with 3 points of a 2 sided discussion ... finally feel at home on otib

1. Just don’t agree, the insult & all

2. I appreciate the football league trophy isn’t much of a badge of honour but it was a win at Wembley in the same year we won a division - that was pretty good, and recent

3. Someone’s got to say it - Just no, unfortunately, this is the post’s primary source of research, there are better ways to try and make people laugh at someone’s expense

Similar to the flare debate, it’s not legal, no matter how harmless - It’s great to see the passion of the players, I’m sure having a couple of local lads and ex players around the club helps with the unity

8 hours ago, solihull cider red said:

it’s not legal, no matter how harmless

Made me smile though and I can imagine it would have got up the noses of the Sheffield supporters. 

Remeber the villa fan at selhurst park with the unberella when Dalian Atkinson scored? That’s why I enjoy football! 

Archived