IGNORED

Chris Wilder

Eddie Notgetinya

I wonder if he's woken up this morning and realised what a Once again I am trying to bypass the word filters he is.

States our late goal was offside - it wasn't 

States Flecks tackle was a proper tackle and not a red card - it was a straight red by the letter of the law and could/maybe has seriously injured another player. I'm struggling to see how you can even try and excuse it.

Complains Djuric fouled his player in the lead up to Flints goal - so it's a non contact sport when it suits you then is it Chris?

Embarrassing

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/thats-proper-tackle-chris-wilder-901434

Got to be honest, when I saw the tackle first in real time, thought he had taken the ball and it was just a hard tackle. Only in slow mo was it obvious to me it was a shocker. Hopefully Wilder had not seen the replay and will have the good grace to now shove it.

15 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Will be interesting to see if they appeal the red card. If they don't they have effectively admitted that he was talking out of his arse.

I bet they don`t. The ref was right on top of it unlike the Bailey incident and the whole world could see that Korey was badly injured. They also risk his ban being increased if they appeal frivolously.

I expect Wilder has woken up this morning and realised what a tool he sounded and will just move on.

I really, really couldn't stomach the bloke for whatever reason, i wasn't too sure... until yeterday's game and now I know my gut instinct was spot on. Only a vile individual tries to defend such a disgusting, deliberate attempt to injure a fellow pro. Like someone else said on here today... They knew exactly that Korey was having a decent game in there, one of our better performers, and that scumbag deliberately took him out of the equation. Late winner, justice for BCFC,  but still we lose Korey for however long.

Chris Wilder = **** (begins with a C)

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I really, really couldn't stomach the bloke for whatever reason, i wasn't too sure... until yeterday's game and now I know my gut instinct was spot on. Only a vile individual tries to defend such a disgusting, deliberate attempt to injure a fellow pro. Like someone else said on here today... They knew exactly that Korey was having a decent game in there, one of our better performers, and that scumbag deliberately took him out of the equation. Late winner, justice for BCFC,  but still we lose Korey for however long.

I had similar feelings about Wilder, and yes Korey was targeted, hope Korey is OK and just a gash.

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Got to be honest, when I saw the tackle first in real time, thought he had taken the ball and it was just a hard tackle. Only in slow mo was it obvious to me it was a shocker. Hopefully Wilder had not seen the replay and will have the good grace to now shove it.

I wasn't sure from the stand, but all the City players near the incident went ape. They saw it for what it was.

2 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

I wonder if he's woken up this morning and realised what a Once again I am trying to bypass the word filters he is.

States our late goal was offside - it wasn't 

Complains Djuric fouled his player in the lead up to Flints goal 

I have covered the reaction to the tackle elsewhere, but on these two points:

Wasn't it fun on the replays to see Stearman appealing for offside as he watches Aden run past him? 

The only foul in the build up to the winner was on Bobby as he swept in the cross, but the referee allowed advantage.

11 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I have covered the reaction to the tackle elsewhere, but on these two points:

Wasn't it fun on the replays to see Stearman appealing for offside as he watches Aden run past him? 

The only foul in the build up to the winner was on Bobby as he swept in the cross, but the referee allowed advantage.

Cracking pic on the OS of Flinty wheeling away and three Sheff Utd defenders standing with their arms raised appealing.

Funny enough, Chris Wilder's representatives were approached by City last year to bring him to the Gate during LJ's horrific run. I know this as I'm familiar with one of his coaching staff and am otherwise not ITK on other matters.

Anyway, I'm more than happy we've got the right man at the helm now and thought his comments should land him in hot water. 

41 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Same. I had heard him speak a few times in various interviews where analysts would talk about him and defend him but he just never came across as a decent guy. Can see now he is a horrible bastard who probably only cares for himself. 

I don’t have any reason to believe Fleck meant to hurt Korey. He did win the ball and obviously when playing you will argue that. It was just a bad tackle and at worst you would say he realised he may not get to the ball and in a frantic attempt to win the ball left his feet and it ended badly for both players. You can’t defend it in any way. It is disgusting to attempt defending it even when trying to protect your player

28 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Same. I had heard him speak a few times in various interviews where analysts would talk about him and defend him but he just never came across as a decent guy. Can see now he is a horrible bastard who probably only cares for himself. 

I don’t have any reason to believe Fleck meant to hurt Korey. He did win the ball and obviously when playing you will argue that. It was just a bad tackle and at worst you would say he realised he may not get to the ball and in a frantic attempt to win the ball left his feet and it ended badly for both players. You can’t defend it in any way. It is disgusting to attempt defending it even when trying to protect your player

As far as the laws are concerned if it's a reckless and dangerous tackle whether or not you win the ball is irrelevant. Though I doubt Wilder knows that.

Archived