IGNORED

With Duric out should we play Flint as a target man vs Manchester?

Dullmoan Tone

I can’t see it happening, but he could be an alternative to the Djuric option if City are losing - i e Dujuric can’t be a sub for this match, as he will be recovering from his op, so can’t come on for the last 20 minutes. If all else fails, push Flint forward. 

2 hours ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Given Leko and Woodrow are ineligible for Man U and Bobby will be needed throughout the Christmas games.

I know it sounds crazy, but we have more depth in defence (Vyner, Kelly, Mags) and he has goal scoring stats that are better than many number 9's.

Is it as mad as it sounds?

Is this a serious post? I can’t work out if you are fishing or not

On 12/9/2017 at 14:55, Dullmoan Tone said:

Given Leko and Woodrow are ineligible for Man U and Bobby will be needed throughout the Christmas games.

I know it sounds crazy, but we have more depth in defence (Vyner, Kelly, Mags) and he has goal scoring stats that are better than many number 9's.

sorry just no

On 12/9/2017 at 22:59, CiderHider said:

No, but keep coming up for set plays. Flint is one of the hardest mofo's in the world game right now, I want to see him keep Ibrahimovic in his pocket for 90 mins and swop shirts at the end becuase Ibrahimovic will be like WTF, i got rekt.

Agreed accept I do not understand the word mofo?

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 14:55, Dullmoan Tone said:

Nothing crazy about playing Flinty up front :)

Archived