IGNORED

Expletives

Shtanley

Episode #8 of the One Stream in Bristol podcast is out. 

Joe and I talk about Friday's great win at Sheffield United. We also discuss lack-lustre punditry, football food and our next fixture against Nottingham Forest.

Should Chicken Balti be allowed in pies?

Was that Frankie Fielding's best ever save?

How do you pronounce Eliasson?!

All these burning questions are answered on this week's episode of One Stream in Bristol.

If you've got the podcast app it will be on there, not showing on iTunes store yet as per usual.

If you don't have a smartphone listen on the Acast website.

Comments and shares appreciated.

LINKS:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/one-stream-in-bristol/id1296647791?mt=2

https://aca.st/d00ea3

Interesting show. Wright-Eliasson, Eliasson- Wright, to mutch space betwem them as you said. Think the swedish player will suit us. See the same thing in Niclas as in Odowda. Both tricky players but think Eliasson have a more sensitive foot. Niclas make his man and delivers direct. Nice  win saturday!!! SU was good but we beat them. Always believe, COYR!!!

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Of you're gonna advise how to say it, it's worth using phonetic spelling, otherwise we're still none the wiser.

Maybe he should record it and put it on soundcloud :).

I'm still none the wiser as to how to pronounce Famara's surname, even though I've head it at least 100 times. Just not going in.

Thanks again guys. Noticed that you guys have a sponsor this time, I'm sure there's only a couple more episodes left before you guys cash in and elope to Monaco. Out of interest, how many listeners do you guys have each week? I assume that is quite taboo for Podcast providers to discuss this info so apologies. 

45 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Thanks again guys. Noticed that you guys have a sponsor this time, I'm sure there's only a couple more episodes left before you guys cash in and elope to Monaco. Out of interest, how many listeners do you guys have each week? I assume that is quite taboo for Podcast providers to discuss this info so apologies. 

All of the podcasts on Acast get adverts, sponsors are when me or Joe would actually promote something. You need a huge amount of listeners for Acast to get you to do that and we probably won't get that big anytime soon. Maybe I'll let you know how close we are after a few dozen  more episodes ;)

• The title was changed to Expletives

Archived