IGNORED

Manchester Derby

GrahamC

Just about to start.

In all honesty I couldn't give a **** who wins between a team obscenely funded by a corrupt petrochemical state and probably the most obnoxious fans in The Prem, but a few Man U injuries would be nice to help even it up on Wednesday week..

26 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Just about to start.

In all honesty I couldn't give a **** who wins between a team obscenely funded by a corrupt petrochemical state and probably the most obnoxious fans in The Prem, but a few Man U injuries would be nice to help even it up on Wednesday week..

I just hate Man U (like Celtic & the 15ers); and want them to lose every game, regardless of what impact it has on us.

But like you say, a few Man U injuries wouldn't be disappointing.

So Jesus does a massive dive but won’t get banned because the ref didn’t give a penalty?

He’s cheated, I don’t get why they can’t go back to that after the game and ban him just because the ref didn’t buy it, and the ref clearly didn’t buy it so why doesnt he just send the player off? 

Just now, Rob k said:

So Jesus does a massive dive but won’t get banned because the ref didn’t give a penalty?

He’s cheated, I don’t get why they can’t go back to that after the game and ban him just because the ref didn’t buy it, and the ref clearly didn’t buy it so why doesnt he just send the player off? 

So did Herrera to get Walker booked. Bollocks, isn't it?

1-1 on dives so far.

31 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Just about to start.

So you started a thread about how you feel about this match, that almost anyone with a beating heart, or even just a passing interest in football does have some interest.

It's a game of football with some huge talent on display, what on Earth is there not to like? :blink: 

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

So you started a thread about how you feel about this match, that almost anyone with a beating heart, or even just a passing interest in football does have some interest.

It's a game of football with some huge talent on display, what on Earth is there not to like? :blink: 

They are really good footballers obviously (though far too much diving & cheating happens for me).

I just am not that comfortable with where Man City's money comes from, that's all.

1 minute ago, El Hombrecito said:

Not a huge fan of the Premier League, but what's the point of being a football fan if you don't want your club to progress? :dunno:

It isn’t that I don’t want us to progress. We have progressed massively

The premier league is all about ££££. I appreciate my views may not be shared 

7 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Foreign players, foreign managers, foreign 'supporters', foreign TV viewers .... the only link with Manchester is that the game is being played there.  The game will before long be played in the Far East .... FC United of Manchester or Stockport are the real football in Manc.

It's played in Salford!

Guardiola is the best coach in the world, takes good players and makes them great players, and of course his sides are so good to watch. Raheem Sterling's understanding of space and how to operate in space has developed rapidly since Pep arrived in Manchester, feels like watching a new player at times. Really hope they kick on and beat United

55 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Because that would mean more work for the lazy gits who do the role, red or penalty means they can streamline the process down to a few incidents a week at most

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Just how many tens of millions have Man Utd spent on non football.

Its criminal that so much has been spent on negativity.

Or conversely you could say that Man City are so much better than the 2nd best team in the division that perhaps they need to spend a similar amount as their neighbours?.

Archived