IGNORED

Manchester Derby

GrahamC

just been on the Man City fans forum.... they have a derby day thread (all 200 odd pages of it... and growing). The pages are pretty small though.

The one thing I expected to see was the odd Man U fan on their forum giving City loads of abuse. None to see though (as far as I can see). I wondered how their site managed this, because it may be a useful tool for OTIB to copy in the run up to the game against the Manc Mongerels. Just a thought

1 hour ago, Maltshoveller said:

Watching Man Utd under JM 

Is like watching Wimbledon in the late 80s

Hoofing long balls over the top for big lumps to chase

100s of millions to spend and thats all he can offer

Tactical Genius my ass

Big Sam would get slatted if he had Man Utd playing like this

Cue 1 -0 win for Utd

Well plan A (Hoofing long balls to one up front) doesnt work

Go to plan B (Go two up front and hoof it longer)

Sorry, I lost interest second half and went off and did something else..

Any Man U injuries then?

Boring side though, aren't they? None of that Reid, Paterson, Brownhill inter passing stuff that we are setting The Championship on fire with, well, not as far as I saw..

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Just about to start.

In all honesty I couldn't give a **** who wins between a team obscenely funded by a corrupt petrochemical state and probably the most obnoxious fans in The Prem, but a few Man U injuries would be nice to help even it up on Wednesday week..

You  couldn’t give a f@&k  who wins but started a thread!!

A few injuries would be sweet!!;)

Man U at home. They have 9 men in defence first half. They dont to go forward and try to score, its a crime against football. They have players for very silly money and they park the bus. Is it a joke. JM, what so special with him. Park the bus can even the low leauge teams in Sweden. If I was a Man U fan, I would not se any game before JM is gone. Sure sir Alex shock his head.

United's biggest crime is failing to stop Man City from equalling our proud record of 14 consecutive League wins during a season. 

Its now held by us, United, City and Preston North End, but I expect the Citizens to beat it when they play Swansea at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday.

6 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Just about to start.

In all honesty I couldn't give a **** who wins between a team obscenely funded by a corrupt petrochemical state and probably the most obnoxious fans in The Prem, but a few Man U injuries would be nice to help even it up on Wednesday week..

Are you referring to  the fans of city or united here? If its City then I would say you are way way of the mark, I can remember when they got relegated to div 2 years ago and their support was fantastic, certainly not plastic!

8 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Just about to start.

Massively agree, Gray.

Might as well settle the PL in August by getting all the owners onto a pitch somewhere and then look up who ranks the highest in Forbes.

Barring a Leicester style miracle once every two decades, that's what decides it.

Archived