IGNORED

Minutes applause Saturday for Ben Pritchard

Dollymarie

Heartbreaking. I was also with my young lad at the Birmingham game. I can't imagine if he wasn't here now i would  ever focus on football or anything else for that matter again. I hope if Ben's family are at the game Saturday that everyone who is able to, STANDS during the applause  in the eighth minute 'along side' them to show respect to little Ben and support for the family. Not ashamed to say i had a tear in my eye when i read the story and was telling my wife about it. RIP Benjamin

22 minutes ago, Super said:

Was unwell yesterday so missed game heard it was very emotional and fans and players were top class. Well done to all.

It felt like the players eased off and were just passing the ball around during the applause. Forest had possession at the back and we just sat off. Could have been my imagination though.

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It felt like the players eased off and were just passing the ball around during the applause. Forest had possession at the back and we just sat off. Could have been my imagination though.

I thought so too, amazing to witness. 

Quite incredible response for both teams fans and the singing section. Heard on the radio that Rovers fans joined in as well. Thanks to them, nice touch. 

For those of you that didn’t hear our MOTM Marlon dedicated the win/his goal to Ben when he was interviewed on the pitch straight after the match. ‘That was for Ben’ was pretty much the first thing he said. Marlon Pack you are a wonderful human being.

7 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Nope.

Toby and me said the same. Made it all the more poignant being stood with my 13 year old.

Archived