IGNORED

Korey - Good news

BobBobSuperBob

17 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Dean Holden just confirmed to GT that Korey has large gash to his shin , been stitched 

But

’Should be ok for Saturday’

Great news eh :thumbsup:

Absolutely brilliant news, we could do with some on the injury front.

The only downside though is that he will now be banned for two games for simulation.

16 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Fantastic, but will be sore.  Will he want to go in for the tough tackles?

Didn’t stop him playing 1/2 a season with a knackered ankle in 15/16 season.  Warrior.

I’ll try and keep Joe and his wheelchair away from him tomorrow!

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Sod the manc game , forest is much bigger imo 

I agree but I wouldn't want to rush him back and he gets another whack that could potentially keep him out for longer.

He'll probably have to play v Manchester as we have a couple of less options is all I'm saying. 

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. This is massive. Korey is our best player. 

A poor game for Korey means a poor game for Bristol City. 

I wish a good game for Korey meant a good game for City, but that’s not so guaranteed!

Wowza, would possibly just creep into my top 5. 

5 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Wowza, would possibly just creep into my top 5. 

Been more and more influential as Pack’s form has levelled out over past 8-10 games.  For me, Joe, Reid, Pato, Flint and Korey’s Form have been key, without disrespecting contribution of others like Baker, Diedhiou, Wright, Frank, Josh etc.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Been more and more influential as Pack’s form has levelled out over past 8-10 games.  For me, Joe, Reid, Pato, Flint and Korey’s Form have been key, without disrespecting contribution of others like Baker, Diedhiou, Wright, Frank, Josh etc.

I'd add COD in the games leading up to his injury :thumbsup:

Was only thinking , before the good news re Koreys injuries - a lot of our injuries have occurred to players who were , at the time of the injury , just finding their feet and their best 

Eros

Fammy

COD

Thought Korey was simply outstanding Friday night before the injury and it looked like a player just getting to his best was going to suffer the 'curse'

Good news ....... it's a sign I tell thee..... ;)

43 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Let`s just keep Forest guessing until the last minute. They`ll set up a bit differently if they think he`s playing.

It may be that we know now that he won`t be ready but are just doing the old smoke and mirrors which to be fair we have got bloody good at.

My thoughts exactly.  Reverse psychology and cat and mouse.

I'm willing to bet that Smith will not play on Saturday, and I'd be surprised if he makes the Manchester game.

Archived