IGNORED

Reading v Cardiff

Red Army 75

Just now, Wanderingred said:

I enjoyed that. Warnock being sent to the stands and the gobby Reading contingent being silenced were particular highlights.

Cardiff 4 points ahead of us.. Just gotta keep putting pressure on them. COYR!

Two points gained for us. If only we hadn't slipped up v Burton Millwall and PNE at home. 

Looking forward to playing Reading on Boxing Day now. 

Stam's team obviously have a 'play football' philosophy, unfortunately, they're not very good at it. They clearly have a soft underbelly too, after shipping a 2-0 lead.

Hopefully a good win for us?

9 minutes ago, WesM said:

Looking forward to playing Reading on Boxing Day now. 

Stam's team obviously have a 'play football' philosophy, unfortunately, they're not very good at it. They clearly have a soft underbelly too, after shipping a 2-0 lead.

Hopefully a good win for us?

Yep, they'll come and try to play which you'd think would suit us.

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Draw not a bad result, 2 points dropped and keeps Reading out of the mix. I'm happy with that.

Given up watching premier league this season, enjoying the championship much more.

Cardiff not that great - confident that we can catch em.  Just hope that Wolves have a wobble too.

Really enjoy this league.

Just have to pinch myself that I am starting to take a real interest in the gap to second!

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Cardiff not that great - confident that we can catch em.  Just hope that Wolves have a wobble too.

Time to let wolves go. On the provision that they stuff Cardiff,  Sheffield United,  Derby,  villa etc. 

We ain't gonna catch em. And if we don't make 2nd then I sure as hell don't want them in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, pride of the west said:

Time to let wolves go. On the provision that they stuff Cardiff,  Sheffield United,  Derby,  villa etc. 

We ain't gonna catch em. And if we don't make 2nd then I sure as hell don't want them in the playoffs.

Sure as hell don’t want Cardiff in the play offs either 

38 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

"Lee Tomlin is a blue, he hates Bristol"

Don't worry lads, we're doing just fine without him thanks.

Cardiff goalscorer Lee Tomlin tells Sky Sports:

"It just proves our character. We dig deep and that's what happens when you don't take your foot off the gas".

See, still one of ours really...

Archived