IGNORED

Who do you think is our most important player?

Fordy62

Who’s our most important player?  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I've gone for Flint but it was a tough choice.

Love Flinty but Baker is the glue. Pull Baker out and we are not the same and nor is Flinty. Said before that the indispensable players are Baker Flint Bryan Brownhill Smith Reid and I would add Diedhiou to that 

8 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Love Flinty but Baker is the glue. Pull Baker out and we are not the same and nor is Flinty. Said before that the indispensable players are Baker Flint Bryan Brownhill Smith Reid and I would add Diedhiou to that 

Thought Baker was a big influence on Flint first time around when on loan....the younger man too.  Learned how to defend at Villa and in the Prem.

As for your list of players, that’s 7, I think that shows the quality and collective sum of parts, no bad thing.

You could quite easily add Pisano, pre-injury, and Wright since, for different reasons.

Reasons to be optimistic, my optimism grows as we progress past each little hurdle.

Like everyone else has said you can make a case for half a dozen of our players and that says it all when you look at our current team.  Injuries aside you have really got to start believing that we are looking at a top 6 finish.

Anyway I went in the end for Joe Bryan.  He has been a revelation this year and i believe if he is playing well and on top of his game the team is too.  Now adding goals to his game is an additional plus.

21 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't think one player is more important than another . Each plays their part .

If pressed I would say Flint is the most equal.

Some 6'6" Centre Halves are more equal than others

Definitely Baker. 

Flint scoring goals is nice, but he's not half the player without Baker next to him. 

I reckon Baker is one of the best centre backs in the league, and I'm the one always telling people not to get carried away when they make statements like that. 

up there with the likes of Terry, Ecuele Manga, Bamba and Boly for me. Ben Gibson hasn't been the same this season or he'd definitely be up there. 

8 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Definitely Baker. 

Flint scoring goals is nice, but he's not half the player without Baker next to him. 

I reckon Baker is one of the best centre backs in the league, and I'm the one always telling people not to get carried away when they make statements like that. 

up there with the likes of Terry, Ecuele Manga, Bamba and Boly for me. Ben Gibson hasn't been the same this season or he'd definitely be up there. 

Id have Baker over the lot of them.

28 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I call upon the 4 who voted for BW to explain that decision? Not knocking him, just find it strange that you'd regard him as THE most important player to our season.

Just going to take a punt not having voted for him, given Eros' injury Bailey has stepped up into playing a crucial role where if we had needed to play Vyner for as long as Bailey's played there we may not have been anywhere near as successful due to teams targeting him. Given Bailey's performances I don't think opposition teams are often looking at him as a weakness to target. 

Archived