IGNORED

Oh dear Sheffield United

phantom

That is truly terrible. How many people did that have to go through before it was sanctioned for printing.

Tinpot or what?

I can only presume that basic spellcheck was not available or that the person/people involved in its production are not native English speakers.

6 hours ago, freezer said:

That is truly terrible. How many people did that have to go through before it was sanctioned for printing.

Tinpot or what?

I can only presume that basic spellcheck was not available or that the person/people involved in its production are not native English speakers.

Were the Post responsible for these calendars ? 

7 hours ago, freezer said:

Tinpot or what?

I don't think it's an official one unless they sell bird watching calendars in the club shop

5 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

not necessarily… I've seen some really dodgy 'official' merchandise around. Printing the word on the from doesn't make it official

True....and they're not necessarily misselling it either....  it is officially a calendar...  it doesn't strictly claim to be an Official Shefield United calendar...!

On 12/12/2017 at 08:13, freezer said:

Tinpot or what?

Sadly, probably the opposite.

Is that piece of garbage really a tenner though? Would you pay it if you were a Blades fan, aside from the obvious spelling error, when you have the whole month of January and March, for that matter, gorping at miserable bar stewards. 

I do love the Robin diary appropriately and figuratively 'above them' as Appydaze mentioned. It is actually very clever; i wonder if by pure accident or entirely positioned and intentional. Most likely the latter no?

Archived