IGNORED

Totally Football League Show

ExiledAjax

We are being talked about "in depth" on the Totally Football League Podcast today.  It should be released tonight on all of your usual podcast pipes.

https://twitter.com/TheTotallyShow/status/940529122698317824

Apologies to @Shtanley for plugging another podcast - but this one isn't based in Bristol - and it might be a chance to see if Marlon Packman makes an appearance.

4 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

We are being talked about "in depth" on the Totally Football League Podcast today.  It should be released tonight on all of your usual podcast pipes.

https://twitter.com/TheTotallyShow/status/940529122698317824

Apologies to @Shtanley for plugging another podcast - but this one isn't based in Bristol - and it might be a chance to see if Marlon Packman makes an appearance.

I subscribed via Spotify when the podcast started, in addition to the Totally Football podcast hosted by James Richardson, who left the Guardian Football Weekly pod.

About time there was a decent FL podcast. Football Weekly is excellent but dismissive of the Championship. Unless it's one of the big clubs or a team one of the pod contributors supports.

They did big us up briefly yesterday but couldn't say much because they know bugger all about us. Experts eh?

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

They did big us up briefly yesterday but couldn't say much because they know bugger all about us. Experts eh?

Yeh on the last Football League one they started chatting about our Boro victory but the pundit was a Leeds fan and he swiftly turned it round to a chat about Leeds (via our 3-0 defeat).

Personally I think the Football League one takes a sensible approach. They know they can’t cover all 72 clubs and all 36 matches every week - and the market doesn’t justify an hour on each division. I think the focus on a few clubs each week works well.

The main one with Richardson is as  good as expected.

Archived