IGNORED

‘Click’ free BEP?

Nuno Gomes

Having seen the latest headline from the dross that’s called the Brstol Evening Post - “Midfielder signs, Bobby Reid and Josh Brownhill new contracts - Bristol City’s dream January..” I suggest we all sign a pact to avoid any visits to their site and avoid feeding their rubbish.  Make the BEP click free.

1 minute ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Having seen the latest headline from the dross that’s called the Brstol Evening Post - “Midfielder signs, Bobby Reid and Josh Brownhill new contracts - Bristol City’s dream January..” I suggest we all sign a pact to avoid any visits to their site and avoid feeding their rubbish.  Make the BEP click free.

What's wrong with that? 

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Without checking I suggest the article isn't "news" but is baiting people to waste their time closing adverts to find that out. 

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

no midfielder has signed, its put in so people click on it so i generates add revenue,

that sight is beyond contempt and should just die

I read it as signing a midfielder and getting new contracts for Reid and Brownhill, would be a dream January for us. I can't say that's too far off the mark,  although a  couple of loans to cover the current injuries might be handy too.

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I read it as signing a midfielder and getting new contracts for Reid and Brownhill, would be a dream January for us. I can't say that's too far off the mark,  although a  couple of loans to cover the current injuries might be handy too.

i saw the headline, then logged on to BCFC.co.uk. as there was nothing on there I assumed it was bollocks 

• Admin
On 12/12/2017 at 13:15, Nuno Gomez said:

It's the Gas' turn today to be "hooked"

image.png

On 12/12/2017 at 14:31, Monkeh said:

i saw the headline, then logged on to BCFC.co.uk. as there was nothing on there I assumed it was bollocks 

Before I open the Post site I assume it's all bollocks .

There is however a certain morbid fascination with how appalling the Post has actually become .

My Grandad would turn in his grave if he ever saw the Post and he was a Sun reader ! 

On 12/12/2017 at 13:19, Ian M said:

Without checking I suggest the article isn't "news" but is baiting people to waste their time closing adverts to find that out. 

Do you realise that this principle could be a fantastic revenue earner for the OTIB forum?  NTTDS’s thread titles would generate a fortune. 

Archived