IGNORED

saturdays ref James Linington from Newport

Never to the dark side

29 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

By far the worst ref we've had this season based on that Burton game.

However, I was also at Reading away and didn't notice him at all which is usually the sign of a good ref.

The key word being "at" Reading. Maybe he just enjoys winding up the home fans because in all honesty for the Burton game he was worse than terrible.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I hate this bloke. 

I should add, I don’t base my hate on just the Burton match. Every time I see this bloke ref there is always something controversial. I remember him as far back as us vs Boro about 5-6 years ago and he had a hand in their winning goal. The bloke is incompetent at best. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I should add, I don’t base my hate on just the Burton match. Every time I see this bloke ref there is always something controversial. I remember him as far back as us vs Boro about 5-6 years ago and he had a hand in their winning goal. The bloke is incompetent at best. 

Your right two off for us against Leeds the following season.

He seems to get worse every year.

I dislike this bloke more every time we have him and if you google him it's fair to say supporters of other clubs feel the same way about him.

FFS! That’s just ruined my day...and probably my weekend too!

The most incompetent Ref I’ve ever seen; has been awful when reffing us and on multiple occasions. As Harry said above; he was in charge against Middlesbrough the year we went down - was ******* awful then and has been ever since (except one game; possibly Villa at home?). Since then I’ve dreaded going to the game when I know he is in charge.

God knows how he is still employed; if I performed as badly as he does I’d have been sacked years ago.

10 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Sorry guys not sure where I got the orgional stats from.

Its 22 games reffed this season and 71 yellows along with five reds

Shame on you, when I started reading that I thought you'd made a mistake with which ref it was and got my hopes up.

Archived