IGNORED

saturdays ref James Linington from Newport

Never to the dark side

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

He was fantastic. Didn't get a single thing wrong in my view, much better than the Burton(?) game.

He missed three blatant fouls on forest players in the first 15/20 one by the Dolman. Other than that was OK. 

Will never forgive him for that Burton game. Those 2 points he cost us could prove the difference between promotion come May. 

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

He missed three blatant fouls on forest players in the first 15/20 one by the Dolman. Other than that was OK. 

Will never forgive him for that Burton game. Those 2 points he cost us could prove the difference between promotion come May. 

I agree, he was definitely looking to atone for the Burton game early on, I reckon Forest didn't get a decision in the first half hour.

40 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I'm over in the South Stand, close to the pitch, so I can only assume you got a better view of it than I did. I thought it was particularly good when he booked Matty Taylor I think it was for kicking the ball away.

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

The only one he got wrong which affected us was when Bobby got creamed by two defenders on the edge of the box late on otherwise he was fine.

Archived