IGNORED

City Fans in LA?

Miggy

1 hour ago, Miggy said:

I’m a city fan in Los Angeles, testing the water to see if there’s any others out here and are watching the game vs Man U somewhere? 

Hey Miggy, take a drive down to Newport Beach and ask for "Mark". They'll know!  No idea if he still lives there or whether he still supports the City mind. 

About 15 years ago I was briefly based in LA for a while and there was a very small collective of cidereds dotted around the state, keeping in touch online. This was pre social media so it's probably much more organised and visible now. 

Anyway the aforementioned Mark S Cal was like the Californian social secretary for all things BCFC, and used to post a lot on here, but disappeared years ago.

27 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Hey Miggy, take a drive down to Newport Beach and ask for "Mark". They'll know!  No idea if he still lives there or whether he still supports the City mind. 

About 15 years ago I was briefly based in LA for a while and there was a very small collective of cidereds dotted around the state, keeping in touch online. This was pre social media so it's probably much more organised and visible now. 

Anyway the aforementioned Mark S Cal was like the Californian social secretary for all things BCFC, and used to post a lot on here, but disappeared years ago.

Newport Beach is lovely.  Dory Deli, get a Balboa Sandwich....it’s like a Lasagne Burger if you can imagine that. Gert Lush!

2 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Sounds like a bit of a wild goose chase!

But many thanks for the info! 

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

The Angel or the Miners in LA might have the game on? 

I’ll most probably go Jameson’s on Hollywood Blvd. It’s about 5mins walk from my apartment, the game is during 2-4-1 happy hour and I’m pretty sure it’s all you can eat Prime Rib day too! 

Archived