IGNORED

Chris Froome

Super

12 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

According to a doc on R4, salbutamol only brings asthmatic athletes back to normal function....it does not enhance performance, over and above. What is the problem?

Exactly. An asthmatic wins a gruelling bike race, I’d say that’s bloody good going. 

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Case dropped.. that'll piss off the Frenchies. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/44679483 

53 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Even more reason for them to chuck bottles of it over him on Alpe D`Huez now.

The French will do anything to get a French winner, especially the shithouse Romain Bardet, just ask Geraint Thomas.

Anybody coming over this year?

My best mate is coming over from the UK and we are hoping to attend 3 stages within an hour of where I live, stages 4, 5 & 6.

Especially looking forward to stage 6 ending in St Mayeux (8k from Mur de Bretagne) with a 3k haul up the hill known as the 'wall of Brittany' it's steep and punishing at the end of 180k, this is the 3rd time it's finished here in the past 5/6years, last time managed to get my photo taken with the mighty Cav.

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Anybody coming over this year?

My best mate is coming over from the UK and we are hoping to attend 3 stages within an hour of where I live, stages 4, 5 & 6.

Especially looking forward to stage 6 ending in St Mayeux (8k from Mur de Bretagne) with a 3k haul up the hill known as the 'wall of Brittany' it's steep and punishing at the end of 180k, this is the 3rd time it's finished here in the past 5/6years, last time managed to get my photo taken with the mighty Cav.

Nice one, Es. Enjoy. 

I only made it to those two stages which sandwiched the rest day in Bern in 2016 which was absolutely brilliant. I've been to the Tour de Suisse and met the Devil in the past. I was near the Tour de Suisse the other week but too busy to go. Hoping to get to the TdF again but July is never a good time for me.

21 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The French will do anything to get a French winner, especially the shithouse Romain Bardet, just ask Geraint Thomas.

I assume you are referring to RB and his team failing to slow down when GT suffered a puncture in the recent Criterium du Dauphine.

Archived