IGNORED

Two more TV dates

westred1

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

I'm getting  fed up with us being a successful club already

Sooner we get rid of bristol sport, go back to thinking we are a big club in league one, in a run down stadium the better.

#Agaisntmodernfootball #Iwasntgoingtothegamesanyway #protest #antibristolsport

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

is this the most we've appear on tele in one season?

Not at the moment. When we reached the Championship Play-off Final in 08 we were on TV at least 9 times. These are the matches I recall from memory: Man C, Sheffield Wed, Sheffield United, Watford, Stoke, C Palace then C Palace twice in semis of play offs and then Hull City in final.

If we go up, get used to this crap. 12.30 kick offs away to Burnley or Bournemouth. 

Don't blame SKY or any TV company though. It's our football clubs to blame. When you agree to these TV deals, this is what you get. We are at the mercy of TV bosses. 

In my own little world, matches kicking off outside the normal 3pm would be between clubs no more than 90 odd mins apart by car. 

2 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Not at the moment. When we reached the Championship Play-off Final in 08 we were on TV at least 9 times. These are the matches I recall from memory: Man C, Sheffield Wed, Sheffield United, Watford, Stoke, C Palace then C Palace twice in semis of play offs and then Hull City in final.

well we are up to 7 so could beat that, though I don't think we should count the play-offs myself,

1 minute ago, Fat Cigar said:

If we go up, get used to this crap. 12.30 kick offs away to Burnley or Bournemouth. 

Don't blame SKY or any TV company though. It's our football clubs to blame. When you agree to these TV deals, this is what you get. We are at the mercy of TV bosses. 

its hard not to agree when the money is on offer,

its basically accept or go out of business for the majority,

we are the entertainers, and the nation wants to see more of us as do sky !    just a thought as this will be bonus money coming into the club, whats the harm in paying for a few coaches at this expensive time of year, a goodwill gesture from the club, fans will be happy, and im sure the players would like to see a few hundred more fans at the game 

5 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

In my own little world, matches kicking off outside the normal 3pm would be between clubs no more than 90 odd mins apart by car. 

Or more often then not when presented with deals they're often threatened to lose funding they get given if they refuse (EPPP for example). 

Had wanted to go to at least one of those game if not both. Had earmarked them instead of QPR and Villa over Xmas and doubt if I’ll do Watford too having just been there this season. So I fancied Derby and Bolton, Grrr

Friday is a ******* stupid time for football tbh. Saturday 3:00 and Tuesday 7:45 is as fair as it'll get. The other day, Liverpool vs Everton kicked off at 2:15 so they could have the Manchester derby on sky afterwards!

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Friday is a ******* stupid time for football tbh. Saturday 3:00 and Tuesday 7:45 is as fair as it'll get. The other day, Liverpool vs Everton kicked off at 2:15 so they could have the Manchester derby on sky afterwards!

Still not as shite as 5:30 on a Saturday. It bollixes up the whole day if you live a fair way away like I do. At least a 3pm KO I`m home by 7.

Archived