IGNORED

Peter Kay

phantom

• Admin

Doesn't sound great the news coming from him today

He has cancelled the whole arena tour he had just released tickets for in 2018/19 and all other commitments too

He tweeted:

"Due to unforeseen family circumstances, I deeply regret that I am having to cancel all of my upcoming work projects. This unfortunately includes my upcoming stand-up tour, Dance for Life shows and any outstanding live work commitments.

"My sincerest apologies. This decision has not been taken lightly and I'm sure you'll understand my family must always come first.

"I've always endeavoured to protect my family's privacy from the media. I hope that the media and the public will continue to respect our privacy at this time. Once again, I'm very sorry."

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

Doesn't sound great the news coming from him today

He has cancelled the whole arena tour he had just released tickets for in 2018/19 and all other commitments too

He tweeted:

"Due to unforeseen family circumstances, I deeply regret that I am having to cancel all of my upcoming work projects. This unfortunately includes my upcoming stand-up tour, Dance for Life shows and any outstanding live work commitments.

"My sincerest apologies. This decision has not been taken lightly and I'm sure you'll understand my family must always come first.

"I've always endeavoured to protect my family's privacy from the media. I hope that the media and the public will continue to respect our privacy at this time. Once again, I'm very sorry."

Not his biggest fan but thats never nice to hear. Hope his family are doing alright.

Quite liked him a few years ago but not really made the effort to watch any of his stuff for a while. Don’t know anything about his private life at all, and it seems he keeps people out of the limelight which is fair enough. It must be one of the hardest things to do though if you are having a tough time, stand up alone and make people laugh. I wish him well.

47 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

got a feeling its his mother,

fully understandable and I wish him all the best

I suspect that you are correct but I have to say over the past 2 years or so his TV/public appearances have bordered on the weird, especially his much publicised appearance on Strictly, which I don't watch but saw the links to his appearance.

11 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I suspect that you are correct but I have to say over the past 2 years or so his TV/public appearances have bordered on the weird, especially his much publicised appearance on Strictly, which I don't watch but saw the links to his appearance.

He's not got many dimensions to his work and so has recently gone down the zany route, in my opinion

• Admin
5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He's not got many dimensions to his work and so has recently gone down the zany route, in my opinion

Yeah - this was how he appeared on the Jonathan Ross show a few weeks back.

Spent half his interview climbing around the set

Just now, iamalagerdrinker said:

Venues charging 60p a minute on the phone for refunds aswell 

Depending on who it's booked through it should be automatic. All the major primary sellers (Ticketmaster, Eventim etc) have said they'll just refund it back to whatever card/account people purchased with in the next week or so.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Depending on who it's booked through it should be automatic. All the major primary sellers (Ticketmaster, Eventim etc) have said they'll just refund it back to whatever card/account people purchased with in the next week or so.

It's all the people who have got them and sold them on, I bet they're laughing 

Archived