IGNORED

Liam Walsh - Now confirmed signed (merged)

Hazelboy

7 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Could you expand on your point please? It seems intriguing but I may be missing something.

35 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

You wonder whether all this spiel about finding the right characters was actually aimed at Bakinson

Me too. I`ve been hearing all sorts of strange comments so does anyone know what he`s supposed to have done/not done?

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Anyone remember the last signing we made that was universally approved as a top player by the fans of his previous club? 

Yep, that’s right........

Adam El Abd!!! 

Norwich were equally as gutted to lose Gary O'Neil to us and came with top approval from their fans!

Its a curse! We need Everton fans to be telling us how 'awful' he is!

1 minute ago, Kezman said:

Norwich were equally as gutted to lose Gary O'Neil to us and came with top approval from their fans!

Its a curse! We need Everton fans to be telling us how 'awful' he is!

True when you think about it. When we signed Pato the Forest fans weren`t to bothered and Fulham were thanking us for taking Matt Smith off them.

There have been a couple of exceptions though - Villa fans who didn`t want Bakes to go, Preston ones who were upset Josh B had gone and Palace who said some very nice things about Wilbs.

13 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

More than happy to concede Mike if you feel so strongly about it.

Was fairly sure of what I heard but no big deal - only interested in Bristol City F.C. myself.

Not at all, just simply correcting you after making a false statement. ;)

One of me mates is a coach at everton asked him what he thinks of Walsh and he said he's a good player and thinks he will be popular here.

He was very highly rated at Everton as one of their better young players. Both footed and likes a tackle apparently.

On 06/01/2018 at 03:13, BCFC Richard said:

Here is what some of the Birmingham fans think:

Hmm, I thought he was a decent little ball-playing midfielder from the times he featured under Harry. This move only adds smoke to the fire of the training ground bust up reports.

The young lad came here to gain experience and develop...stupid and immature cliques in the dressing room and training ground bust-ups are certainly not what he came for. I dare say he has relayed this to his mentor at Everton and/or to his agent. Good luck to him and well done for getting out. My word it seems like a right mess at the Blues.

So we are desperate need for a ball playing CM and he sends back the most talented ball playing CM we have. Is Cotterill that oblivious to our problems or has something gone on behind the scenes?

He was only here until January anyway and it's either: 

he is a bad egg,
he hasn't impressed in training,
he has gone because the squad is too big

and you don't even have to read between the lines to see that SC doesn't rate him. He doesn't think he is as good as Davis, Keiftenbeld, N'Doye, Lowe, Gardner, Gleeson or anyone else you can name that may be considered a midfielder in our team.

Funny how a manager sometimes sees things differently to a large number of fans ...

Could be very good for them, good little player

Annoyed and a bit gutted we didn’t give him more of a chance and think he’ll go on to be a cracking player at this level

Very talented little midfielder, quality passer, tidy on the ball, good technique. I find it incredible that he couldn’t get in our team over players like N’Doye, Davis and Gleeson, ridiculous

And here is a link to some of SC thoughts on him - link.

Sounds like a good player, although it did perk my ears up when he said he likes to tell people what to do and where to go. Could that start to get some people's backs up?

Archived